Elisia M.
Augusta, GA

I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?

kaitlyn o.
kaitlyn o.
2 years, 6 months ago
I am also fair skin and this combined with a sunscreen works really well.
Tiffanie P.
Tiffanie P.
Clearfield, Ky
2 years, 8 months ago
PIm also very pale and it workedreally well for me I disn't get sun burnt but got a really light tam.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Modesto, Ca
2 years, 8 months ago
I also have very fair skin and I love this lotion! But it is best to use it after you have a base tan or you might burn. It doesn't block the uv from the sun so if you are only planning on being in the sun for a short time this is ok to start out with but if not you will want something with a higher uv protection.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Mason, MI
2 years, 8 months ago
I would suggest that you start out with a higher number, at least spf 8 at first. The 4 would most likely still make you a tad pink. Work you way up to a little tan first.
Erika C.
Erika C.
Dayton, OH
2 years, 8 months ago
I would get one with a bit higher of an spf like the spf 15 or something. And also wait until you've gotten some sort of a base tan.
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Warwick, RI
2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I only use this once I have a great base tan. It smells fantastic and works wonders. Definitely give it a try :)
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! I have similar skin and this sunscreen works amazing! Absolutely love how easy it blends into your skin also! Would recommend you try this for sure!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Luray, VA
2 years, 9 months ago
Hello, I"m a redhead with fair skin as well. Toward the end of the summer I use Hawaiian Tropic SPF 4. However, early in the summer I use the SPF 8 and SPF 15. They keep me from burning! :) Good luck!
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Orlando, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
I burn super easily and have never had a problem with this product, as long as I reapply it frequently for the SPF to be effective!
Cece A.
Cece A.
2 years, 9 months ago
I would use something with a higher SPF. With fair skin, you could possibly burn pretty fast with this.