Hollie B.
Davenport, IA

How is this on sensitive skin??

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
2 years ago
This wasn't the best for my sensitive skin. Id have a burning sensation about 30 seconds after applying. It would only last about 4 minutes though.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Gaylord , Michigan
2 years, 8 months ago
My face is very sensitive and this works great... my face didn't get red or blotchy after using
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Duluth, MN
2 years, 8 months ago
This is the only non totally natural tanning lotion I can use on my face. Anything else with a sunscreen or block, no matter how small makes me break out. But this works great to just let me get some color without the burn.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
2 years, 8 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and this is my go to sunscreen when I go to the beach. It only has spf 4 so if you are fair skinned I would gradually work your way to this but the coverage is great.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Struthers , OH
2 years, 8 months ago
I would say it's perfect for sensitive skin! I've tried a couple other brands that mark their products 'for sensitive skin' but I've never been as satisfied with those as I have been with this one. And not to mention the absolute amazing smell, that's always a plus for me! Not too overpowering, protects skin, and I've never had any issues with it.
Eva M.
Eva M.
2 years, 8 months ago
I actually have highly sensitive skin to the point where some products and burn. This is one of the few products I can completely vouch for and say it doesn't cause any negative reactions with sensitive skin. At least not mine.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2 years, 8 months ago
I have never had any issues using it.