keisy r.
Deer Park, TX

How good does this work on your face?

Morgan D.
Morgan D.
2 years, 8 months ago
As an esthetic student, I would recommend using a facial moisturizer with an spf of at least 35. An example of an amazing brand is Image Skincare! it can be on the pricey side but if you want to start preventing the signs of aging in your face this is a go to. Tanning is a side effect of the sun, its nice to have a sunkissed glow, but years leather that glow can look like a nice leather bag on your face, I would recommend saving your money and skin and going to get a spray tan before the beach!!
Paola D.
Paola D.
Tampa, FL
2 years, 8 months ago
This product is awesome !! If you have sensitive skin I would make sure to purchase one targeting the face. Everyone has different reactions and sensitivity so better safe than sorry.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
2 years, 8 months ago
I've used this product on my face and I never get breakouts or rashes from the product. You will notice a feint coconut/tropic smell to the product, which I enjoyed, but you may want to smell the product before applying it to your face. Just make sure to wash your face well (as after any day outside at the pool/beach) to get all the product off and use a moisturizer after to help with after-sun care!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Edina , MN
2 years, 9 months ago
I've used it on my face and it's worked well. I haven't noticed any breakouts from it, and It lets me get a little tan without burning.
Cathy W.
Cathy W.
Keego Harbor, MI
2 years, 9 months ago
I use on my face but if u have oily skin ,then choose one made especially for faces , don't want needless summer acne
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Joppa, MD
2 years, 9 months ago
This is a summer must have. I love this lotion and it's great,on you face too because it doesn't leave you feeling greasy and nasty. I would see recommend it. Have a great summer.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
2 years, 9 months ago
I've used it many times but not on my face.