Ahmed A.

Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.

Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Palm Harbor, FL
2 years, 9 months ago
This product is more for those who want a nice tan, which unfortunately means the summer heat. I would recommend a much higher SPF or a continuous cooling spray sunscreen if you want to avoid the heat.
Sandy K.
Sandy K.
Everson, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
This is better if you're wanting sun and a tan and just a big of protection. I recommend using something else.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Kapolei, HI
2 years, 9 months ago
If you're looking for a sunscreen to protect your body, this is definitely not one to use! This brand/SPF is designed specifically for tanning so there is a high chance of sunburn and little to no protection from heat or skin damage from the sun's rays. I would try other products like coppertone or neutrogena's sunscreen for better protection. I hope this helps!! :)
Kshitija K.
Kshitija K.
Gurgaon
2 years, 9 months ago
This is low from SPF point of view (i.e SPF 4). Therefore, it'll provide with a little amount of protection. I'll recommend you going for a sunscreen with higher SPF if you want better protection
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
This is a really good sunscreen, it gives you a nice Tan, and no sunburn.
Valentina A.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
2 years, 9 months ago
This sunscreen is wonderful. This has a low SPF of 4 but it works well for me. I have naturally caramel skin so this SPF prevents me from being exposed to all of the UV Rays. The smell is great, kind of like coconuts. Reminds me of being on vacation. I would not say this product protects you from the heat, but rather gives you small protection from dangerous UVa & Uvb light rays.
kathy p.
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
2 years, 11 months ago
Hawaiian lotion has always been one of my favs