Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Great for a darker tan, while keeping your skin ultra-moisturized, soft and glowing.

Is this sunscreen light weight?
Is this tanning lotion really effective? Does it transfer to clothes? What are time intervals of applying this?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
...don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! in reviews
Naiade P.
First, i love the products of this brand and they are in my summer to go essentials. This lotion is very friendly user, it smells good and gives you an amazing natural tan. I can tan easily and due my natural skin color I do not have any trouble with the 4 broad spectrum but the brand offers this product with stronger broad spectrum as well.
Lauren B.
Salem, VA
Great tanning lotion. And this stuffs smells amazing works fantasic for those days you want to get a little sun but still have some protections. This truly is one of my favorite lotions to use.
Christina K.
Easton, PA
Love this sunscreen/tanning lotion! It gives me the best color on the beach. It definitely did meet my expectations - it actually surpassed them. The price is decent for the size of the bottle & the quality of the product you get. Would definitely recommend!!
Melissa T.
Holden, LA
This was always the kind of sunscreen I had when I was a kid. I do tan easily. However, the product helps accelerate that without causing a burn. That doesn't mean that you can't get sunburned with this product. You know your own skin and what you can handle. I love the scent!
Melissa R.
N Chesterfield, VA
Amazing product that helped me tan beautifully without burning. I will continue to use it as long as it continues to work for me. I usually burn and then tan but this helps to skip the burning. Love it.
Patti J.
Beulaville, NC
This product is DA BOMB! It smells fantastic, is light, not heavy or greasy. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't irritate mine at all. I burn easily, but this enabled me to get a nice tan, instead of painful "lobster skin" I would DEFINITELY buy again, and again, and again.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product. I buy it all the time! Its effective and smells great! I always have this at the pool or beach!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
I have used Hawaiian Tropic suntan lotion every summer for as long as I can remember.  I just love how this lotion makes my skin feel. This product is not sticky or tacky like a lot of sunscreens can be. The price is very affordable.  The scent, I just can't get enough of.  I have also been known to apply this product just as a lotion just because of the scent.  This is one of those products that when I smell it, it make me happy.
Emily S.
Middletown, CT
This is my go-to sunscreen in the summer time! I love how easily is applies, absorbs, and dries. It has a nice smell to it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or sticky. I know my dermatologist would probably say I should use a stronger SPF, but this product is perfect for a sun kissed look all summer long with some protection.
Teresa V.
Have always loved the smell of Hawaiian Tropic products. Always dependable and easy to reapply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cori E.
robinson
il y a un an
Erica K. il y a un an
Yes it works really well. I like the dry spray
Megi C.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Dina H. il y a 6 mois
I would recommend it. It leaves your skin nicely hydrated along with the awesome scent.