BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #3 in Self-Tanner

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion brings you an indulgent, sensorial experience. The luxurious formula contains skin-loving ingredients and a classic coconut fragrance that keeps your skin moisturized, glowing, and smelling oh-so-amazing.

FEATURES & BENEFITS:

• Does this product really do the job and how much does it ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a great tanning lotion, but I hav...3 Answers
  • Great product i used all this brand before2 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
  • "This is magic in a bottle for me! I love using it when I don't feel like using tanning oil. Provides a great tan and great smell! Although if you burn easily I don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! " in 19 reviews
Makinzie J.
This lotion only has an spf of 4 since it is for tanning and for me, someone with fair skin that just wasn’t going to work alone. I love getting tan in summer and this is a product I use to help achieve a tan. I usually put on baby sunscreen first then after that absorbs apply this loition and spray my body with water or take a dip in the pool and it works perfectly! It smells lovely as well. Definitely give it a try :)
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
On the days I do not feel like using oil I tend to reach for this stuff. I find it to be nearly as effective as oil and it is much faster at drying than oil. I like that there is still a little bit of SPF in this lotion, so you are not completely uncovered from the sun rays.

I really do like this lotion and it is not extremely expensive either (which is always a plus). Would definitely recommend and will repurchase!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I used this alllll summer long when I layed out by my pool. It's fantastic at helping you get a nice even tan and even a nice glow to your skin. There isn't enough spf in this so for my face I usually use my grocery store brand sunscreen for my cheeks. The smell of this is the best part. It smells like your in the tropics instead of that very obvious sunscreen smell.
Hope K.
Syracuse
I love this sun tan lotion it dose what it say it going to do give you a good and even tan and give you the sun kissed tan and you skin is soft and smooth and creamy soft and that perfect tan for day and day's i recommend for other people to use it when I want to put on a good tan for day in the sun look.
Brianne W.
Hawaiian Tropic Lotion sunscreen is the best sunscreen for my family.  It is safe to use on myself and my child.  We love the smell and love the feeling of this sunscreen.  It is not greasy like other brands and dries quickly to get to the fun in the sun faster!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I love this! I just purchased this last month and it has gave me a perfect tan while laying out but also protected me from not getting a burn. The smell is so refreshing and smells like what summer should smell like. I love it and would recommend it!
Monique R.
Las vegas, NV
Keeps me protected. And helps get me nice and golden. I use these every year. Plus the scent is nice. And I sometimes will get the spray or the oil depending my mood. I love a good tan during the summer and these are great products to add.
Hailey M.
Grand Rapids
I love this stuff! It’s amazing!!!! I always have an amazing tan after using this product. A pro to this is that it has an amazing smell! Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen
Sarah S.
This is the only sunscreen I will wear. It’s nice on your skin, and moisturizing. It smells amazing, just like coconut. I love how it makes my skin feel and it doesn’t let you get sun burnt. You only need to put it on once and it works!
Brittney E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I LOVE everything about this sunscreen! It smells amazing, it feels great going on, and it leaves this little shimmer that is faint but super cute! It lasted really long, I only had to reapply once and I was outside for about 3 hours.
Elisia M.
Augusta, GA
I've been wanting to try this but I have very fair skin. I tend to burn easily but I'd like to try this to get a little tan. Anyone else with similar skin type try this lotion?
Ahmed A.
Any idea how this product works? Summer is getting close and I want to get on a sunscreen product that would keep the heat from my body.
Hollie B.
Davenport, IA
How is this on sensitive skin??
keisy r.
Deer Park, TX
How good does this work on your face?
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
SPF? & what ages are recommended use? Does it have a frgrance? oily?