Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Great for a darker tan, while keeping your skin ultra-moisturized, soft and glowing.

Is this sunscreen light weight?
Is this tanning lotion really effective? Does it transfer to clothes? What are time intervals of applying this?
How well does this work on fair skin? I usually burn, natural ginger on top of that but am wanting to tan up since I’ll be outside more. Experiences? :)
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! ” in reviews
I like this product smell refreshing coconut scent! Texture is creamy and not thic so it matches my skin well. After suntan, I got golden brown skin and could avoid sunburn. Hawaiian Tropic made a great rub-in sunscreen that keeps you protected but allows you to color while staying safe from UV. I feel like this would work for all skin colors and types.This tanning sunscreen is my FAVORITE!
Killeen , TX
I get very pale in the wintertime and I use this when I want that sun kissed look back. It doesn’t make me orange or anything. I’ve used it in actually sun and in the tanning booth and they both just enhanced my tan and gave me a nice glowy tan. I like this product because it’s easy to use, works great and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Nadia N.
Is it summer yet?? So ready to use this tanning lotion again and get my tan back on! You can find this product everywhere you go, its so affordable and does the job. The only down side is this super oily, so be careful and don’t put too much in your face. #tanning #selftan #needsun Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil
Yakima, WA
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Melissa B.
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Melissa B.
This is an amazing lotion to get a bit of a tan I must use this lotion up by may , June and though the summer months because it expires in October 2020 so pretty and such an awesome smell. I bought ya Ulta for $2.99
spring
This product is very good if you want a nice tan. It takes a good amount to get it everywhere so i would improve on that. I would also raise the spf because i’ve gotten really badly burnt but that’s just my pale skin. It’s really cheap and it’s good quality for the price, i definitely recommend.
Logan, UT
My daughter does not go to the lake or sunbathing without the Hawaiian Tropic dark tanning lotion. I like how she doesn’t leave tanning lotion spots all over the boat when she uses it and it doesn’t turn her swimsuit colors. I’ve used it a few times and have liked the results.
Glassboro
My GO TO lotion for getting the best color. It’s an easy cream application and doesn’t carry any harsh smells. I swear by this tanning lotion over tanning oil because it subtly hydrates the skin instead of an oil that could irritate/dry you out!
Winter Garden, FL
This is a great product, very affordable! Everyone in my family uses this and love it we have been using it for years. My only con is that it doesn’t last very long and you have to reapply often. Overall a fantastic product and would recommend!
Mill Creek, WA
So I wanted to get a more natural tan when I was in Hawaii without using a sunscreen that was too high. This stuff smells like coconut so that was a plus but otherwise I did not see a big difference in color when I was tanning by using this sunscreen.
Smells great and lasts a long time. I’ve been using this brand for about 7 years. It’s a go-to every summer. I don’t use it for everyday use, but only when I’m at the beach or tanning. It works really well. Absolutely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Brooke H. hi guys summer is coming (hopefully) and I’m looking for something that will actually help me with my very sensitive skin any words on this product?