BeautySkinSun CareHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen

Great for a darker tan, while keeping your skin ultra-moisturized, soft and glowing.

Is this sunscreen light weight?
Is this tanning lotion really effective? Does it transfer to clothes? What are time intervals of applying this?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen!
Product Highlights
...don't recommend this just because it's such a low SPF. It's also very moisturizing and lightweight! Love this stuff! in reviews
Tammy T.
Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Lotion Sunscreen uploaded by Tammy T.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best things about Hawaiian Tropic products is their wonderful fragrance of exotic island botanicals that makes you feel like you’re on a vacation. I also like the lotion consistency that melts into your skin providing a low SPF for those who tan easily and want a deep tan. It’s very affordable and easy to find at just about any store or online. 🏖
Sharon  W.
Jamestown, TN
I love the smell of it and the way it makes my skin feel I would definitely recommend if you like summer time to
Lauren B.
Salem, VA
Great tanning lotion. And this stuffs smells amazing works fantasic for those days you want to get a little sun but still have some protections. This truly is one of my favorite lotions to use.
Christina K.
Easton, PA
Love this sunscreen/tanning lotion! It gives me the best color on the beach. It definitely did meet my expectations - it actually surpassed them. The price is decent for the size of the bottle & the quality of the product you get. Would definitely recommend!!
Naiade P.
First, i love the products of this brand and they are in my summer to go essentials. This lotion is very friendly user, it smells good and gives you an amazing natural tan. I can tan easily and due my natural skin color I do not have any trouble with the 4 broad spectrum but the brand offers this product with stronger broad spectrum as well.
Megan L.
By far my fav, works great, always leaves me w a gorgeous tan. Have never once gotten a sunburn while using this lotion
Melissa T.
Holden, LA
This was always the kind of sunscreen I had when I was a kid. I do tan easily. However, the product helps accelerate that without causing a burn. That doesn't mean that you can't get sunburned with this product. You know your own skin and what you can handle. I love the scent!
Melissa M.
N Chesterfld, VA
Amazing product that helped me tan beautifully without burning. I will continue to use it as long as it continues to work for me. I usually burn and then tan but this helps to skip the burning. Love it.
Patti J.
Beulaville, NC
This product is DA BOMB! It smells fantastic, is light, not heavy or greasy. I have very sensitive skin, and this product doesn't irritate mine at all. I burn easily, but this enabled me to get a nice tan, instead of painful "lobster skin" I would DEFINITELY buy again, and again, and again.
Lauren R.
Hinesville, GA
I love this product. I buy it all the time! Its effective and smells great! I always have this at the pool or beach!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cori E.
robinson
il y a 2 ans
Erica K. il y a 2 ans
Yes it works really well. I like the dry spray
Megi C.