BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Candous D.
Candous D.
This is always the brand that I use every summer! It works well, smells amazing, easy to find everywhere, easy to apply, not greasy and lasts a long time and doesn't wash off!! AND the bottle has never came open while it was in my beach bag...which is a great thing cause other do and its a hassle to clean the mess!
Fenica P.
Fenica P.
N Charleston, SC
Another great choice for tanning. Gives the right amount of protection on the skin and give quick tanning effect with just little time of sun exposure. Easy to use and great lotion texture. Always gonna be my choice for summer holiday companion
Miriam L.
Miriam L.
Ventura, CA
I'm halfway through this product and I've got to say it's one of the best sunscreens I've even got my hands on. After the application process I find my skin to be nothing but soft and slightly giving off a gradient glow. #funinthesun indeed!
Ocala, FL
Gets you tan on a budget. Nice smell and easy to apply. No problem finding this at any local drug store for a decent price.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Ottawa
Hawaiian tropic is always my go to sun screen or tanning lotion whenever i go away anywhere or am laying out in the sun, i love their products
Ocala, FL
How dark does this get you?