BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Exotic Island Botanicals Luxurious Moisture Infused with Shea Mango and Cocoa Butters UVB/SPF with UVA A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant moisture and a heavenly scent - Hawaiian Tropic® Creme Lotion is infused with botanicals that soothe and pamper,  time-released antioxidants to nourish skin.  Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin stays soft and looks radiant! Proetct Pamper Nourish Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ;

Hawaiian Tropic® Creme Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 10
  • "I love this sunscreen, it provides a light coverage and allowed to let me get color at the same time. It had a light fresh scent as well. I usually don't use an SPF this low do to the damaging effects doing so can cause. The Hawaiian tropic silk hydration provides a higher SPF and also smelled amazing. " in 61 reviews
  • "This is what I use if I am going to be out in the sun for a long period of time. It smells good and I like the fact that you are not having to rub it in. It sprays on nicely and is gentle to the skin. I love the smell and how it makes my skin look. I always have this on hand during the summer." in 15 reviews
  • "Only brand of tanning oil I will use. It is so amazing and gives such great color. It's amazing. I am fair skinned and it hasn't sunburned me yet. " in 14 reviews
Samantina Z.
Elmhurst, NY
Hawaïen Tropical are known for their sunscreen. Love the packaging and it smells really, it’s not sticky or keep your skin ashy like some other sunscreens i have used. You can find it at regular drug stores or of course on amazon.Hawaiian Tropic® Dry Oil Clear Spray SPF 30 Sunscreen
Liane N.
Seminole , FL
I love to get a nice crisp even tan and this does the job! I always keep my face under an umbrella however I do use this all over my body. It always gives me exactly what I’m trying to achieve without having to go to the tanning bed and spending more money
Dominika Q.
Love this product is great and it literally do good to your skin its easy to use and stays for a long time to protect you. I love this brand all the time when I going to stores I choose this brand over the others.
Mallory H.
Lake Lotawana, MO
I use this over the summer and when we are away on vacations at the beach. I have a lighter skin complexion, so this helps me from burning. Nice smell and definitely bronzes my skin with a nice glow!
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
Definitely very oily but I got noticeably tanner faster when using this. I do wish it had a slightly higher SPF but i only used this product for a bit and then put on regular sunscreen in order to keep my skin safe
Baylee S.
This smells so good & helps with giving me a nice tan. The packaging is nice & it is affordable, not too pricy. I’ve bought this stuff for a while & I’ll probably continue to purchase this product, I’d recommend.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Love the creme tanning lotion. Not greasy. Goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling nice. Awesome smell. And the price is just right for what I want to spend for tanning lotions. We recommend this to everyone!
Paige B.
california md
This is the best tanning oil I have ever tried. While I was tanning it prevented burning and gave me a nice bronzy glow. I will defenitly be re purchasing this when the hot summer times come back around!
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Hawaiian Tropic smells really good and it helps me tan during the summer it smells kind of like pina colada. It also doesn't leave your skin dry and it doesn't wash off in the water when you're swimming.
Kelley S.
Bealeton, VA
The spray cream is the BEST! It glides right on and makes my skin feel really soft. It’s more luxurious than plain old oil or lotion and goes on in a thin layer. It’s a little more pricey but I do recommend it to others.
Jenny H.
During the summer, I always seem to tan pretty quickly but I want to get darker quicker without laying out in the sun 24/7. I have always loved the smell of the Hawaiian Tropic brand, but was wondering how well it really worked and which one exactly to get. Any ideas?
Bianca S.