Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12

Product description

A warm sun, island breezes, luxuriant oils and a heavenly scent - infused with island botanicals that soothe and pamper, and antioxidants that nourish the skin. Protected by broad-spectrum sunscreens, your skin is soft and looks radiant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12!
How would you rate this product?
Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12 uploaded by Yailin R.
Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12 This is a must, I like applying this every single time I go out to take a tan in the beach.This product not only smells incredible, but It tan so much faster when you apply it. Is not oily like some tanning products. It doesn't smell bad or toxicating. I love this and It's really affordable and recommended this to many of my friends and family.Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
I used this in Hawaii when I was getting a tan, and I loved it. It smells amazing and beachy while spaying on grease-free. I felt safer with a tanning oil that I knew had sod in it too. Anytime I smell this I always think of Hawaii beaches!
Dry / Dullness
Woodside , NY
Love this for the beach or the pool side. For tanning it's great you only need a small amount of it and you're good to go. It also has a great smell to it and it's not too hard to remove from the skin
Combination / Dark Spots / Dryness, Itchiness, Scarring
Raceland, LA
I love this stuff for when I want to lay out at the beach and get a nice bronzed glow to my skin. I am already a little tan but this helps to deepen that tad a little.
Combination / Acne, Dullness
Marion
I love the sprays! They go on nice and leave a tiny of bronze to your skin while you tan! Not only does it look nice, but it also smells really good! It's really affordable and recommended this to many of my friends and family!
Jacksonville, FL
I love this tanning spray. It smells really good and feels nice on the skin. Doesn't dry skin out and last well thro sweat and water. It helps give me a nice tan while protecting my skin. I would highly recommend this and I'll be repurchassing. Hawaiian Tropic® Continuous Spray Protective Tanning Dry Oil SPF 12
Dry / Fine Lines, Dark Spots
Killeen, TX
I use this product for laying out in the sun! Adds a shine that attracts the sun and also leaves skin feeling moisturized. Not as greasy as normal tanning oils.
Combination / Dullness
flint, mi
I have always loved this product. the smell is great and it attracts the sun very well. never dries me out and I buy it every year
Fine Lines
Smells amazing! I spray it on every time I go out and tan and it really don't help give me color! I never burn with this either!
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Redness, Sensitivity
Hopatcong, NJ
This product not only smells incredible, but I tan so much faster when applying this before laying in the sun.