BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #98 in After-Sun Products

• Oh my God I love coconut to you know where I can buy this product?4 Answers
Alivia B.
Palm Bay, FL
This stuff right here is liquid gold! You know that harsh feeling you get after a long day at the beach or the pool? That dry, itchy, irritated feeling. You jump in the shower trying to wash the feeling off but that drys it more. This body butter is perfect. If you are prone to burns, you could even refrigerate it before hand to soothe your skin.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
I absolutely love this product! Throw it in the fridge and slather it on when you've got a burn and it instantly soothes. I loved the smell of it and the feel isn't oily or uncomfortable so you can use it whenever you need relief.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
This is my absolute favorite body butter for after the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every single person needs to use this!!! it leaves my body so moisturized and cool, and it smells AMAZING!!!! i will be using this for the rest of my life!! and keeps my tan nice!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I love this body butter! It's feels so good after a day in the water. But I'm not going to lie, I use it all the time during summer. It does have a strong scent, but it's ok with me.
Gemma K.
In the UK this is in a pale green tub. I swear by this! I initially got it for a two week sun holiday because it was a big tub and it smells HEAVENLY. It is a good thickness but not so thick that you have to work to put it on. It absorbs quite quickly especially after shower but you may need couple mons before dressing as it is a rich cream and needs a little time to soak in, though not hours. It really helped prolong my tan and I use it as normal moisturizer now as my skin is really smooth and it always smells amazing.
Probably not th best to use if you don't like coconut and it is quite strong so may overpower other fragrances on some people.
Adrianna H.
Oh my God I love coconut to you know where I can buy this product?