Hawaiian Tropic® Baby Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Kaihla H.Hawaiian Tropic® Baby Stick SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Raquel R.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #14 in Baby Sunscreen

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates by the manufacturer. SunSure Technology™. UVB/UVB Protection. Less Chemical Sunscreens. Pediatrician Tested. Non-Stinging. Sensitive Skin. Extended Water resistant. Lullabye Baby Fragrance. Won t run into eyes. Non-Migrating. Non-Greasy.

• Does the product leave a think white coat on their faces ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
My son absolutely hated getting sunscreen put on his face. He constantly would say it burned his eyes and he didn’t like it because he would go swimming and then constantly rub his eyes afterwards and get the sunscreen off his face and into his eyes. This would cause him to get burnt all around his eyes and cheeks. This face sunscreen was one of the only things we could put on him that seemed to last that would keep him from getting burnt on his face and he wouldn’t complain of it burning his eyes after he would swim.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
His son and black smells really amazing it’s very easy to apply on my twins face is so that they don’t get a little tiny face is burnt there’s a lot of products inside the tube so it’s lasts awhile .
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Great product for little ones. Very affordable and can be purchased at most stores. I am I repeat consumer for this product and I highly recommend it to anyone. Non-greasy formula.
Brittanny W.
Leon, WV
I love and trust this brand for my kiddos! I have never had a problem with it and it has protected them from getting sun burnt! It has an awesome smell to it also! Great price, and very easy to find!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces is a great product is ur allergic to other chemicals on ur face like I am. This doesn’t burn itch sting my face. I love it and it keeps my neck face nose and ears from blistering
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
I am a ginger so my skin burns very easily. I also like being outside so these two things are not friends.

This sunblock is great for me. I also have sensitive skin on my face so I use this mostly on my face and ears. I don't get burned. I don't stay white as a ghost either. I do still get a little healthy color but feel protected.

I love Hawaiian Tropic products. I have many of them just because I do use a variety of SPFS depending on my sun exposure. But I pick Hawaiian tropics over any others because of the smell. The coconut/vanilla/tropical smell makes me happy. Invokes summer and sun. Love it!
Samantha K.
Canton, MI
I use this on my face because I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily. I don't feel like this is
Oily at all and have not experienced any breakouts from it. It doesn't dry out my skin either. I love the easy to use packaging and can't wait for summer.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love using this for my baby and she end up smelling really good and it works so well as a mother of two beautiful baby girls I want the best for them and I want them to be safe and protected and I feel that this is great for delicate skin types like infants and toddlers.
Jess R.
Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces is what I use for my little one and for my own face. The wide stick applicator is convenient and really easy to use, which is especially great on an autistic toddler who wants to get in the water as soon as he sees it.
brandi t.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! Being a mom of 3 Littles you have to ensure their skin stays safe from the SUN while on vacation or at the ball fields! Best sunscreen ever! Mild scent and goes on smooth without leaving an oily residue!
Amanda D.
Does the product leave a think white coat on their faces like other sticks do?