Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces SPF 60+ & Travel Size SPF 60+ Sunblock 8 oz + 2 oz uploaded by Judith N.Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces SPF 60+ & Travel Size SPF 60+ Sunblock 8 oz + 2 oz uploaded by Samantha R.Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces SPF 60+ & Travel Size SPF 60+ Sunblock 8 oz + 2 oz uploaded by Shannon S.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Samantha R.
When I was a kid I wish this product existed!!! The only sunscreen that was strong enough so that I wouldn't get water blisters when visiting Florida was the old school zinc that left the white stuff on my face and I was soooo embarrassed. For being a blonde with blue eyes and having children that also have fair skin this is the best and most convenient product that I can carry with me in my purse during the summer! It's small and perfect for those on the go, need it now moments.
Danielle H.
I love this product because it comes with the travel size I can keep that in my purse just in case I need it while we're out and about I have 4 kids and all of them have fair skin and have to have on sunblock if out in the sun we purchase cars from Walmart at a very reasonable price and I will be purchasing it again I highly recommend this product to anyone so go out and purchase yours today!!!
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
I've always used this product on my children and it works amazingly. It's actually very affordable, and you can find it almost everywhere at any store. It's very gentle on their skin, and it doesn't cake up. I don't like that it has to be reapplied almost every hour - but what sunblock doesn't. I will most definitely repurchase and would recommend to anyone with children.
Nina B.
Saint Louis, MO
So this is a product targeted toward babies, but with spf60+ I feel this is a better alternative for me than the typical spf30 sunblocks. I have been a fan of Hawaiian Tropic for years and I feel they are a trusted company. I have sensitive skin and this product does not break me out, or feel oily, plus it has a pleasant fragrance.
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
Found this gem at Walmart and have been using it on my son ever since. I will continue to use this as my son doesn't hate it lol and it doesn't run into his face. His skin is well protected and it has a pleasant smell. The price is at the higher end for me but to keep my son safe in the sun, it is worth every cent!
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This is the only sunscreen I will use on my children , it is not harsh on their skin and is super easy to reapply, I also like that is comes with a small version of the face sunscreen so you don't have to carry around 2 different lotions. Works great and doesn't leave your little ones feeling greasy or slippery.
lenissa C.
Every time i go to vacations ( beach ) i need to have in my bag the Hawaiian Tropic baby face spf 60, that way not only i protect myself from the sun rays but i can put it on my children as well, this brand not only offers protection from the sun but also leaves my skin with a great tropical smell, i love it.
Sarah M.
I have used this sunscreen with all 3 of my children and they have not once been sunburned! And they are very fair skinned! It's a gentle product just be careful when applying on the face because it will burn your eyes! But other than that this product will be used on our summer fun days forever!
luree v.
Redding, CA
Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces worked amazing for my kids. I bought it at walgreens. I loved that it came with a travel size so i didnt have to take the entire bottle, just what i would need. We will continue to use it with all the kids. the smell was much better then other sunscreens as well
Karen L.
Adams Run, SC
This is a great product for the child who doesn't like her face smothered with lotions. You. An easily pull it out and rub it on. It's great for getting the cheeks and nose and tip of the ears which are burned the worst. It's affordable and a must have. I would recommend this product.