BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #8 in Baby Sunscreen

Pediatrician Tested Won t run into eyes Natural Island botanicals UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ Pediatrician tested, Hawaiian Tropic® Creme Lotion for Baby provides advanced skin protection in a gentle, easy application creme that won t run into eyes.  Natural island botanicals calm and soothe, while SunSure® formula provides patented broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens to help keep your baby safe. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• Is this really greasy or does it soak in pretty quick?2 Answers
  • How do we get a sample I really want to try this product1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I love the smell of Hawaiian Tropics. It has this awesome beachy coconut type scent that just makes me happy. This particular formula worked pretty well, and it was fairly moisturizing like many of their products. My daughter has pretty fair skin and as she has gotten older, I feel better about using Hawaiian Tropics on her. When she was a baby baby, I used more sensitive type lotion sunscreens with a higher spf.
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
Amazing!! I love this brand and the smell of this sunscreen. Works really well. I only apply it about twice every time I spend a day in the sun. Also feels very moisturizing on the skin. I haven’t used it lately because of the weather but i will buy it again in the summer.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
There was a time we had to take our nephew to the beach and this was what we grabbed on our way out. He loved how it felt on his skin and him being white surprisingly did not look like a lobster at all! He was fine as if he did not sunbathe for hours.
Debbie H.
08754
Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Lotion is definitely a must-have. This formula is longlasting and confortabe to wear. It comes in a formula that is the consistency of a baby lotion which absorbs so fast into your skin. I highly recommend this product.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I love this it so easy to use and smells fantastic. Lasts forever and keeps my family safe from the harmful UVA/UVB rays. Hawaiian Tropic is my go to for sunscreen and a brand I trust to protect my family and babies.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This one is great for babys I use this in my 5 year old and my toddler. stays for long time doesn't go on that greasy and it's got a high spf which is perfect for lil ones and it's not that expensive at walmart
Camille C.
Bismarck, ND
I use this on my daughter who is four years old, in the summer time she gets burnt, first time user and we loved it, she didn’t get burnt like she normally
Does, very gentle and I would recommend to others!
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
I started to use this product but since my skin is sensitive it was great at first but then the time went by I kind of didn't like it anymore the way it was looking on me
Nicole M.
Amherst, NY
I love this! it doesn't leave your skin oily like some other sunscreens & smells great. I definitely think that it lasted all day I didn't feel the need to reapply after a few hours. I bought this product at Target. I would recommend this to others.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
My kids have sensitive skin and this is the best sunscreen. It doesn't cause redness or any reaction whatsoever, plus it works very well. We live in the south and are exposed to sun and water from swimming pools all summer long (and then some) and this sunscreen protects my kids, applies easily and doesn't irritate them. I love it!
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Is this really greasy or does it soak in pretty quick?
Karen P.
Charlotte, NC
How do we get a sample I really want to try this product