BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Pediatrician Tested Won t run into eyes Natural Island botanicals UVB/SPF with UVA SunSure Protection™ Pediatrician tested, Hawaiian Tropic® Creme Lotion for Baby provides advanced skin protection in a gentle, easy application creme that won t run into eyes.  Natural island botanicals calm and soothe, while SunSure® formula provides patented broad-spectrum UVA & UVB sunscreens to help keep your baby safe. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs ; see more...

• Is this really greasy or does it soak in pretty quick?2 Answers
  • How do we get a sample I really want to try this product1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jace H.
Moorhead, MN
I have always used Hawaiian Tropic products as a part of my summer skin protection regimend, so when I saw the opportunity to try the baby creme lotion sunscreen over vacation this summer I had high expectations. Overall I really enjoyed this product. Some creme sunscreens can get thick and sticky and feel unbearable, but this product has a lightweight feel and a really smooth consistency. Another plus is that it does not have the greasy finish that some sunscreens can have, especially those from an aerosol can. Overall great consistency and feel with lightweight protection. 5 stars!!
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Because I've been in the acquatics world for most my life, I have always tried new and different brands of lotion. Hawaiian Tropic is definitely my most favorite. Whether the SPF is low or high, it always does the job. Plus, when you smell it and makes you feel like you are on some Hawaiian island far away. This is always a good thing. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product. It has been nothing but good for me. As I get older, I tend to use the SPF at a higher effectiveness, but now I will go as low as SPF 8. I love this stuff :-)
Cayla C.
Springfield, OR
In the summer months of Oregon I am confident in Hawaiian tropic baby Creme to protect my baby boy from the sun! I lather him up and it works very well! He has yet to get a burn! Although he isn't in the sun long this adds for extra protection past his rash guard outfits and his typical sun hat coverage! His arms, legs, feet and face appreciate it and so does this momma! I also use it for my fair skin and no complaints leaves my skin nice and moisturized!
Sam M.
Working with young children at a daycare, this is by far the best sunscreen. It is easy to apply and does not have a strong scent like most other sunscreens. It is a bit thick, but to me this is beneficial for a couple of reasons: you can see where it has been applied as it is rubbed in and it make me feel more comfortable that is is blocking the harmful rays.
Regina T.
Russell Spgs, KY
My daughter bought this to use with my granddaughter
when she is in our pool this summer. We really like how
it sprays on smoothly and is easy to dispense. I have been
pleased with how evenly it goes on as well. I would buy this
again to use with her and I also spray it on my shoulders
as they get a lot of sun when we are in the pool.
Lauren S.
Fullerton, CA
I must admit, I'm a sucker for packaging. That's the reason why I bought it the first time, plus it was cheap. I really enjoyed the smell of the lotion because it didn't have that sunblock-y scent. It has this more vanilla/coconut smell to it which I LOVE. It's now my go-to sunblock every summer!
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
I love this Hawaiian tropic sunscreen lotion for kids because of the piece of mind it gives me knowing it is gentle enough for my little one but also strong enough to protect him from harsh uv rays since his skin is so pastey like his mamas is and I know how it feels to be burnt and miserable
ana m.
Coalinga, CA
Love using this especially here in california cannot leave my kids unprotected but with this baby creme i do not have to. They are available at almost any drugstore and the price is worth it. It last a long time and is sensative on my babies skin. I defenitly would buy again.
Samara S.
Dayton, OH
Great sunblock for kiddos! My daughter is fair skinned and this product has always worked perfectly for her. It last all day at the water park with little reapplying needed and is gentle on her skin. I would recommend this for anyone out there with fair skinned little ones.
Kayleigh C.
Wildomar, CA
I love Hawaiian tropic I absolutely love there lotion and sunscreen the both moisturize my skin and they both smell really good I usually find one at Walmart or any other place that has sunscreen and good smelling lotion I love the different smells but overall I LOVE it
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Is this really greasy or does it soak in pretty quick?
Karen P.
Charlotte, NC
How do we get a sample I really want to try this product