Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30

Hawaiian Tropics' new Antioxidant Plus sunscreen lotion is formulated with green tea extract to form an antioxidant layer on your skin. This innovative, new product helps prevent long-term skin damage and premature aging from the sun.

Is this moisturizing?
Can this be applied on the face?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30!
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Kristina M.
I love that it has antioxidants and green tea extracts in it.. Its a lightweight formula and doesn’t apply thick or heavy and doesn't feel greasy even in the very hot sun. I would prefer it in a spray bottle though. I don't have to keep reapplying constantly either. I think anyone that is llooking for a new Sunscreen should try this. Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Mist Sunscreen - Spf 30 - 6.4oz
Paige L.
Lockport , IL
This is one of my favorite brands of sunscreen, mostly because it doesn’t smell bad. It smells like paradise. I have the spf 50. I am very light skin and it gets the job done for the most part. I love the feeling of it on my skin because it is very lightweight. It is also very water resistant.
Maryuri G.
Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Maryuri G.
Purchased at: CVS
for me the best. I love Hawaiian Tropic protectors, they protect me, easy absorption and smells good.
Carmen B.
Germantown, MD
Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Carmen B.
Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Carmen B.
Ayuda a prevenir daños de la piel y de la edad causados por el sol. Contiene extractos de té verde lo que hace que su olor sea agradable. Su precio es accesible y lo compré con descuento. Seguiré usándolo en mis vacaciones de verano para proteger mi piel.
Jordan T.
Lewisville, TX
Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Plus Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Jordan T.
Purchased at: Target
So I’ve never be a sunscreen girl because I didn’t know I needed it. But the past 4-5months I been using sunscreen and I actually like this brand. It does leave me a little glossy but this summer I have noticed my sun hasn’t experienced any heat rashes. It’s extremely light which I do appreciate since I already put a lot of other stuff on my face. I haven’t really been using this on other body parts but I may. Anddd having sensitive skin I love that this isn’t causing any breakouts! Happy customer ☺️
Madison M.
Henrietta, NY
I really like this sunscreen! I suffer from PMLE and this sunscreen helps combat that! It’s really pretty affordable and it smells great. I would 100% recommend using this for sunscreen. I hope they can come out with a spray version of it (if there’s not one already)!
Chrissy F.
1500 S Apache Rd
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great broad spectrum sunscreen. It not only smells great it goes on so smoothly on your skin. Doesn't leave your skin all white or sticky. And best of all it protects me from sunburn with added antioxidants.
Lindsay S.
Colorado
I freaking love this stuff. It smells delicious, soaks in nicely, and I can even use it on my face without breakouts. This is my absolute favorite sunscreen.
Desideseos A.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I first saw this product advertised in Good Housekeeping magazine. Since it received a 95/100 I thought I would try it. First of all, it smells great. Second, it rubbed on effortlessly and didn’t leave a white residue. I liked the fact it is SPF 50 which provides enough coverage for an hour or so. It didn’t disappoint.
Brittany R.
I absolutely love this sunscreen!! It smells really nice and makes my skin super soft and I don’t burn!