Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30

Helps prevent skin damage & skin aging from the sun SPF 30 broad spectrum UVA & UVB protection Lightweight Moisturizing formula With green tea extract

Made in United States

Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating Immediately after towel drying At least every 2 hours Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor ©2017 Edgewell

FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. DO NOT USE on damaged or broken skin. WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occursHelps prevent sunburn If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone - 3.0 % (Sunscreen), Homosalate - 6.0 % (Sunscreen), Octisalate - 4.5 % (Sunscreen), Octocrylene - 4.5 % (Sunscreen)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Coco-Glucoside, Chlorphenesin, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Paraffin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract

Can this be applied on the face?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Lewisville, TX
Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Jordan T.
Purchased at: Target
So I’ve never be a sunscreen girl because I didn’t know I needed it. But the past 4-5months I been using sunscreen and I actually like this brand. It does leave me a little glossy but this summer I have noticed my sun hasn’t experienced any heat rashes. It’s extremely light which I do appreciate since I already put a lot of other stuff on my face. I haven’t really been using this on other body parts but I may. Anddd having sensitive skin I love that this isn’t causing any breakouts! Happy customer ☺️
Germantown, MD
Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Carmen B.
Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Carmen B.
Ayuda a prevenir daños de la piel y de la edad causados por el sol. Contiene extractos de té verde lo que hace que su olor sea agradable. Su precio es accesible y lo compré con descuento. Seguiré usándolo en mis vacaciones de verano para proteger mi piel.
Clovis, CA
This is great for tanning and if I’m not going to be in the sun ALL day. It’s gives a nice glow, and a sheer layer of protection so I can tan most effectively. It doesn’t upset my skin in any way either, and makes my skin feel hydrated even after laying in the sun for an hour.
Easthampton, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I brought this in both spf 30 and 50 to Antigua. It worked really well, overall. It is reef safe, which is extremely important to me. It also smells really great. I do wish it didn’t have as many added ingredients, and that the active ingredients were cleaner. I will continue to use this when we go to the Caribbean where I need extra protection, but I would stock up on it for life if they made it a “cleaner” product.
Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Laiza H.
Have you tried the Hawaiian Tropic® Anti Oxidant + Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 ? Because you should! This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Smells amazing and doesn’t leave my skin oily! So happy! I used to hate putting sunscreen on because it normally makes my skin sticky and oily. Also I don’t like the sunscreen smell so much. I got this product for free from @Bzzagent for testing purposes and I absolutely loved it! I actually prefer the SPF 50 instead of the SPF 30 that I got but it still is working well. I’ve used this same bottle during three different trips (pool parties and Busch Gardens) and I didn’t get sun burned! Leaves skin feeling refreshed and pampered, never greasy. Helps prevents skin damage and premature aging from the sun, it’s made with a green tea antioxidant complex and infused with mango, guava, papaya and passion fruit. Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and it’s water-resistant for up to 80 minutes! Helps prevents skin damage and premature aging from the sun, it’s made with a green tea antioxidant complex and infused with mango, guava, papaya and passion fruit. Provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and it’s water-resistant for up to 80 minutes! This is the best sunscreen I've ever tried. Smells amazing and doesn’t leave my skin oily! So happy! I used to hate putting sunscreen on because it normally makes my skin sticky and oily. Also I don’t like the sunscreen smell so much. I got this product for free from @Bzzagent for testing purposes and I absolutely loved it! I actually prefer the SPF 50 instead of the SPF 30 that I got but it still is working well.
EDIT: I would really only recommend this for your body. On the face, it can be questionable. It stings the eyes bad and leaves a bit of a shiny grease.... it is however nice and smooth and smells amazing for the body. I have sensitive skin and it’s perfect for it. However I think it’s too greasy for face application.
Denver, CO
My favorite body sunscreen. It has a wonderful tropical smell and feels very hydrating. I hate how sunscreen smells so this was a nice change of things! I recommend it to anyone who likes a nice non greasy and smelly good formula!
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
High performance. Antioxidant and water resistant. Very gentle. The smell is delicious. to improve this product I would add a touch of brightness. I like the packaging. I recommend this product. The price is similar to others.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this. I still use it in the winter. It's a bit thick, but I adjust by using a smaller amount so it blends in easier. It doesn't smell horrid and it doesn't show up purple on my brown skin.
Hewitt , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff! Works amazingly and isn’t a thick formula which makes it easy to apply in heat and helps with aging skin also. Doesn’t make me burn actually works!!!