BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #50 in After-Sun Products

• Does it hydrate skin so it doesn't peel?2 Answers
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Still one of the best after Sun care products to use. Then again anything from Hawaiian Tropic is the best. I've used the products since I was a child. Too bad they discontinued the small jars that I used to buy. But either way it's awesome!
Macy H.
Macy H.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE this stuff! It's not sticky or gross, it's perfect scent and feel make it a great must for putting on after being in the sun all day! I bought this at my local Walmart! Use it daily! Love love love!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I have been using this for years! Although a bad sunburn I would not recommend this does help with light heat from sunburn.
Elissa K.
Elissa K.
I used this after I got my first sunburn ever and it worked wonders! I stuck to bottle in the fridge and it cooled the lotion down and felt like heaven when it touched the skin! I definitely would buy it again if I get another sunburn. Hopefully I won't!
Noemí C.
Noemí C.
Memphis, TN
Saved my skin after going to Puerto Rico. My skin got some intense sun rays during my visit but this helped it from feeling sunburned.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
This stuff has saved my skin more times than I care to mention. Lathering this on and then laying in front of a fan is the just the thing that makes having a sunburn bearable. Hawaiian Tropic hasn't made a product yet that I don't like.
kendra m.
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does it hydrate skin so it doesn't peel?