BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #65 in After-Sun Products

Product description

A moisturizing touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora fruit and nut extracts helps hold your tan longer with this exclusive forever tan formula. It's paradise found as this rich, creamy lotion replenishes, restores, and softens sun-drenched skin to its natural moisture balance. It is enriched with vitamin E, aloe Vera, cocoa Butter and other natural skin conditioners, this highly-hydrating formula helps moisturize even the driest skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy looking. Use daily to help preserve skin's vibrancy and extend your beautiful golden tan.

Jessica G.
Still one of the best after Sun care products to use. Then again anything from Hawaiian Tropic is the best. I've used the products since I was a child. Too bad they discontinued the small jars that I used to buy. But either way it's awesome!
Macy H.
Fort Smith, AR
LOVE this stuff! It's not sticky or gross, it's perfect scent and feel make it a great must for putting on after being in the sun all day! I bought this at my local Walmart! Use it daily! Love love love!
Allison S.
Fairfield, OH
This stuff has saved my skin more times than I care to mention. Lathering this on and then laying in front of a fan is the just the thing that makes having a sunburn bearable. Hawaiian Tropic hasn't made a product yet that I don't like.
Elissa K.
I used this after I got my first sunburn ever and it worked wonders! I stuck to bottle in the fridge and it cooled the lotion down and felt like heaven when it touched the skin! I definitely would buy it again if I get another sunburn. Hopefully I won't!
Noemi C.
Memphis, TN
Saved my skin after going to Puerto Rico. My skin got some intense sun rays during my visit but this helped it from feeling sunburned.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
I have been using this for years! Although a bad sunburn I would not recommend this does help with light heat from sunburn.
Ashley Y.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
This aloe was a life saver after I got extremely sunburnt at the water park. It smells nice and cools the sunburn.
NAOMI H.
haswell
A friend gave me this not seen it in shops don't no were got it from but when used it not sure if even help has was first time used it however did seem to make skin feel mosturised after useing it did not feel has dry
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Does it hydrate skin so it doesn't peel?
Where can I buy it? I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm looking for the old version that is not around much. TIA