Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic Aloe After Sun Moisturizer

Hawaiian Tropic® Aloe After Sun Moisturizer

Product description

A moisturizing touch of Hawaiian tropical, exotic, natural flora fruit and nut extracts helps hold your tan longer with this exclusive forever tan formula. It's paradise found as this rich, creamy lotion replenishes, restores, and softens sun-drenched skin to its natural moisture balance. It is enriched with vitamin E, aloe Vera, cocoa Butter and other natural skin conditioners, this highly-hydrating formula helps moisturize even the driest skin, leaving it soft, smooth, and healthy looking. Use daily to help preserve skin's vibrancy and extend your beautiful golden tan.

Where can I buy it? I can't seem to find it anymore. I'm looking for the old version that is not around much. TIA
Does it hydrate skin so it doesn't peel?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® Aloe After Sun Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I am beyond super pale and burn extremely easily. I use this to calm my angry skin after spending time in the sun.
Emily S.
Purchased at: Target
Love! Love! Love!! I pack this on every tropical vacation. This us my go to summer moisturizer. It is great after you get some color. Helps with dry skin and color. Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1)
lexi R.
Purchased at: CVS
Love this moisturizer. It’s very soothing on my skin and it smells amazing! It leaves my skin feeling silky soft.
Ashlee G.
Wintersville, OH
My go to for after pool days. Really keeps my skin supple and helps with any sunburn that I may have.
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
This after sun product has helped to heal my skin very quickly if I end up getting skin burn. I use sunscreen religiously, but it does not work 100% at keeping the sun rays out. Sometimes I'm outside for 8 hours in the garden, so my skin some love and healing aftetwards. This product works great and works quickly. You can't beat the price either. I highly recommend!
Danielle L.
I have used this product in the padmst after my skin has been in the sun to much and has been burnt. The aloe really helps soothe and calm it. I really think this product helped my skin recover. I had a positive experience using this product. It smells good and is reasonably priced.
ashley N.
Newport Beach, CA
I live by the beach, therefore, I’m always in the sun. This lotion replenishes my skin with moisture, while also allowing my tan to last longer!
Ashley Y.
Owens Cross Roads, AL
This aloe was a life saver after I got extremely sunburnt at the water park. It smells nice and cools the sunburn.
Alexandra B.
Champaign, IL
This product feels good, but doesn’t do much for my skin. I much prefer the Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless After Sun Lotion for after sun care. I find it to be much more effective and my holy grail after sun product. This is just ok, I do not see myself purchasing again in the future.
La Mujer D.
Fitchburg , MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product because áloe is great for your skin it helps to moisturized and protect your skin from sunburn