Skin CareFacial SkincareHawaiian
Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 160 fl oz(pack of 1)

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1)

by Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1)!
Melissa M.
Sharonville, OH
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1) uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: Target
Amazing! I tend to get a little red in the sun, but this lotion helps me turn brown by morning. I don’t know how or why, but it works! Not only that, but it keeps my skin hydrated and soft, especially after a little too much sun. The scent is nice, but doesn’t last very long.
Whitney W.
Cheraw, SC
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1) uploaded by Whitney W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to after a day of tanning. Knock on wood I have never peeled before and I truly believe it's because I use this immediately after I tan. And the the scent is so yummy. Perfect beachy scent. It's definitely a must have of mine because I do enjoy tanning so much.
Juli B.
Gilbert, AZ
I picked this up on vacation to avoid a sunburn, and have become addicted to it! It smells absolutely incredible, like a coconut lime dessert, really fruity and delicious. I use it as every day body lotion now- its a little greasy but super moisturizing. It keeps my tan looking gorgeous too!
Monica W.
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love this stuff! Gives a great cooling feeling after you’re in the sun and leaves skin nice and moisturized! Smells great!
Lily O.
Wake Forest, NC
I love this product so much for summertime! I take it with me on my trips because it helps a lot with sunburn or red/dry skin. The smell is awesome and it has a cooling sensation
Julia N.
Doylestown, PA
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion Lime Coolada 16.0 fl oz(pack of 1) uploaded by Julia N.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE. I use this lotion alll over my body. It’s by far the best. It doesn’t make you feel slimy or greasy after. A lot of people don’t like that feeling. It’s so smooth and nice. The smell is amazing which is an added bonus. I would highly recommend this for all. It’s great even in the winter. It really helped my sun burn before as well.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This smells great and moistures well! I enjoy using even after vacation. It’s very effective and made my summer time “glow” for weeks after use. It’s not very expensive and I bought it at Publix on a whim and I’m glad I did.
Amy G.
Guelph , ON
This is the best lotion for after sun care nothing else helps a burn but keeps the tan except for this stuff!
Kelsey C.
Ontario, Canada
Purchased at: Rexall
Love this lotion! I use this after being in the sun and it smells very fresh and not over powering. It locks in moisture and keeps you cool after a hot day in the sun using Hawaiian Tropic® Protective Dry Oil SPF 15 Sunscreen I keep this in my house every summer!

Looking for your answer?