Add a Photo

By HAWAIIAN TROPIC
#2 in After-Sun Products
Lime Coolada Fragrance. Moisturizing Shea & Cocoa Butters. Exotic Island Botanicals. Soothing Aloe Vera When the sun has set, wash off the sand and pamper your skin with luxurious Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer.  Ultra rich moisturizers are blended with exotic island botanicals, nourishing natural Shea and cocoa butters and soothing Aloe Vera.  Skin feels silky soft with a fresh lime coolada scent. Feel the Luxury of the Islands® Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri.
Photos (69)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Sadly this used to be one of my favorite moisturizers ever up until 2012!!!

In early June I bought a bottle of this like I have been doing for years.

Everything was all good...perfect cool coconut lime scent,moisturizing w/out being greasy,etc.

In early August of 2012 after using this one night I noticed within a hour I had a small amount of hives on my chest and inner arms didn't think anything of it....so I went on and used it off and on and kept noticing the same thing itchy hives in the same areas..you think I would have learned my lesson and stop using it but no lol In late August the last time I used this I ended up getting hives so bad I had to go to the dr and get medication pills and a cream. The itching was unbearable and the hives were so beyond bad=(

I don't know if they changed something in the formula for 2012 with this lotion cuz in all my years of using this lotion I never had any problems like this.

I tried passing this on to my husband to use and no such luck..anytime he used it and I was near him and say my arm bumped his arm..I'd break out into hives.

I really am going to miss my all time favorite summer moisturizer!=(
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
After spending a day in the sun my skin needs a drink of moisture! This Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Lotion is amazing! It smells great! doesn't feel oily or greasy on my skin and absorbs very quickly. I am a huge scent person...that being said, some lotions will irritate my sensitive skin because of the fragrances involved, this lotion doesn't leave my skin feeling irritated or red! It makes my skin feel smooth, moisturized, and all the while it has this great tropical (and cooling) smell! By cooling I mean that it has a slight aloe-esque feel to it. Maybe it's just me, but it leaves my skin feeling as though I just rubbed cold aloe all over it without that awful smell and greasy feeling of aloe.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
This is my perfect beach bag or pool party essential product! It doesn't matter if you tan or get burnt this is the best after sun lotion out there! It soothes your skin. If you do get burned? Put this lotion immediately on your skin (once you realize you feel burn) every time I do I wake up with tan skin instead of red itchy skin, no lie, I love this stuff! I use it on my kids and they go to sleep burnt and wake up not sunburnt and with a cute tan it's funny bc after an all day swim they ask for the green lotion bc they know it works!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Cockeysville, MD
I have extremely fair skin and am out in the sun a lot. This product is truly a God send! It's less harsh on your skin than aloe, and I think it actually helps to keep the peeling in check because it is mixed with moisturizer. Would recommend to anyone... and I ALWAYS keep some closeby in the summertime.

PRO TIP: Keep this in the fridge for bonus relief. But always rub around in your palms before applying, without doing so you will end up causing yourself some pain because your sunburned skin is so hot in comparison to the cool lotion.
Brittani P.
Brittani P.
Dec. 2, 2016, 12:12 p.m.
Review for: Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Lotion, Lime Coolada, 16 fl oz
I've had this stuff for about a year and a half and have to say that it is probably the only kind that I have found to actually repair my skin after the sun. Now I have been burnt seeing as that in fair and I burn in mins. It doesn't help until after I have started to peel. It actually burns sometimes if I out it on to soon. I do have a little bit of sensitive skin so that could be why but over all I love this for after I have been outside and had sunscreen on and I feel tight and dry it's great I love it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Oct. 6, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
My favorite!!! I love this, it smells amazing and cools and hydrates the skin year round. Did I mention it smells amazing!? I don't really use this on a sunburn, that's more suited for natural aloe Vera gel not something with a lot of fragrance that could irritate the burn further. But this is great after being out swimming or in the sun all day or for mildly pink skin. I honestly use this year round just because I love the smell. Best part is that it doesn't irritate my eczema prone skin.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Herriman, UT
This is my favorite thing to put on my skin after being in the sun all day! It is so gentle, and cooling on a sunburn. It comes in an easy squeeze bottle. The value for the price is exceptional. I am not someone who likes to put on sticky aloe vera lotion, but I love this product because it is not sticky and dries quickly. I love the lime smell. It is very refreshing. I love the pump for the lid. The best part about this is that it is a hydrating lotion as well.
Sadie M.
Sadie M.
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely love this lotion! It feel great going on and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I use it primarily after sun but it also works wonders on freshly shaved legs, I never have razor burn if I use this after I shave. My favorite thing about it is how quickly it soothes a sunburn, with the mixture of the lotion and the aloe it provides almost instant relief. The last couple times I've had a sunburn and used this I haven't peeled! Love this product!
Julie W.
Julie W.
Nov. 19, 2016, 5:12 p.m.
This is really one if the best lotions / after sun Lotion on the market! . . It smells good, and your skin just absorbs it as fast as you can lather it on! . I haven't found a product to rival it yet! It leaves your skin feeling soft and you will double your tan! If you haven't tried this please do! I recommend 100%! And it is so affordable! Usually you can find it for $8-$10 and it will last almost all summer!
Serena E.
Serena E.
I use this product every day after a day in the sun during summer. If I have a sunburn or just feel like my skin is dry, I would lather this lotion on my skin and the next day I had a nice tan. This is my favorite lotion by far and I feel like it is most effective after a long day in the sun. I buy this product at Target, and speaking of this lotion, it is time for me to buy my new bottle for this summer!
Betsi L.
Betsi L.
Wyoming, MI
Where can you find this stuff. i had it once but it ran out and haven't seen it in stores since!
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Middleburg , Fl
Do you feel that this product really did soothe your skin?
Jazmyn C.
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
Does this work?? I am always always always in the sun and am lookinh for something to help my skin afterwards
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
Has anyone experienced skin rash from this product?
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Does it make your skin feel greasy??