BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #7 in After-Sun Products

Relieves Burns with Lidocaine, Vitamins A & E At the onset of a sunburn, relief can t come quickly enough.  Reach for the instant Cooling Effect of After Sun Cooling Gel.  It features fast-acting Lidocaine, which begins to take the sting and discomfort out of the burn as soon as it s applied.  This enriched formula soothes tender skin with aloe vera and nourishes with exotic botanical extracts and vitamins A and E.  Your skin will immediately feel cooler and calmer, letting the healing process begin. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri ;

• Is this greasy or sticky? Or is it just like a regular l...9 Answers
  • I never used this product and it is good for bad burning ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? I wish I could get a sample incas...5 Answers
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gel
  • "Feels good and very moisturizing! It also feels light and not greasy. " in 6 reviews
  • "It does have a really nice cooling effect and feels great on the skin just like the aloe" in 5 reviews
  • "The after sun cooling gel works great. I have sensitive skin to the sun. Really cools it down. I love the smell! I keep it in the fridge!" in 5 reviews
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
MY CURRENT HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! As you can imagine, I currently have sunburn so I’ve been lathering this stuff on like it is body lotion. To me aloe is aloe & I don’t see a major difference between brands but I can say this one in specific is really nice. It’s cooling, does the job of relieving the pain of my sun burn and it doesn’t have an overbearing scent that I can’t stand (:
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
MY GO-TO for sunburns or even after I've just had a lot of sun! I get it at CVS or Walmart but I'm sure it's in any place they sell sun block and things of that nature. One beach trip I got super burned the first day we were there . I went to the store and the packaging really caught my eye while I was looking for my normal "after-sun" product. I read that it relieved burns instantly and was infused with vitamins to heal the skin. I bought it and got back to the hotel we were staying at ,at the beach, out it on in sort of a thin lather . It smelled really tropical but it felt a little slimy and weird as it was drying down but when it dried all of the way I couldn't tell I put anything on and I wasn't burning as bad. Also, the smell calmed down a good bit.The next morning I wasn't red , I didn't peel and it didn't hurt anymore. I was already getting tan!! Normally I peel and it goes back to my normal color but nope! I literally got a tan, didn't burn and wasn't miserable for the whole trip! 10/10!
Krista H.
Monmouth, IL
This stuff is amazing. As a fair skinned woman I tend to burn even when bathing in sun screen. This lotion gives me skin the "drink" it needs after basking in the sun. I won't go to the beach or pool or outside without it in the summer or when on vacation. I used to be partial to the banana boat brand but after trying this one I don't think I'll be going back. Love this brand. Highly recommend.
Amanda C.
Locust Grove, GA
I try my best to not get sunburn but sometimes it happens. This stuff is awesome. It is very soothing, cools my skin, and stops the burn. I take this whenever we go to the beach, for those times when just in case someone i a goober and forgets the sunblock.
Jill A.
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gelmust have for the summer! Especially after that first unexpected burn, even after you've applied sunscreen a few times but had to sit through two soccer games for your kids tournament... in 90 degree weather with no shade. This aloe was my lifesaver. Without it I wouldn't have been able to sleep comfortably. The next day, my burn was much better and I still haven't peeled! Also recommend their aloe moisturizer...
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
I was an idiot and fell asleep at the beach without putting sunscreen on. So let me say this has been a life saver. One tip to make it work better and feel better. Refrigerate the aloe!!! I cannot explain how great this works after refrigeration. My skin hasn't even peeled and it safe for use on your face also.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Let’s just say when I get badly sunburned this is like a God sent ! Aloe Gel always heals my burns so fast and effectively, but the cool sensation it gives off to the heat of the burn is extremely soothing. I always stack up on them. Personally love Hawaiian Tropic!
Lorena B.
Me encantan estos productos. Son lo máximo después de que uno pasa todo el día en la playa y necesita refrescar su piel. Yo suelo guardarlos en la nevera para que cuando llegue el gel este mucho más frío y así me refresque mucho más. Me encantan.
Nicole c.
Love this after a day at the beach! Great company and this smells like a tropical vacation in a bottle! Soothes my skin after being in the sun! Will definitely purchase again soon. No need for improvement when this works so well!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
My favorite thing to do after a day in the sun is pull this soothing miracle out of my fridge and slather it on. It’s so cooling as it is, so add some time in the fridge and it feels AH-MAZING on the skin!
Jackie B.
Binghamton, NY
Is this greasy or sticky? Or is it just like a regular lotion. I'm looking for an alternative to aloe gel.
Sausha C.
Springdale, AR
Has anyone used this product? How well is it on burns compared to the off brand aloe
Davina B.
Aztec, NM
Where can you buy this? I wish I could get a sample incase my daughter and I don't like it but I don't know where I could get one so my best bet is to buy it but I don't know where. I don't think I've ever seen it around town.
Gracie M.
Does this feel lotion creamy or more aloe sticky on skin?
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Anyone have any questions?