Skin CareSun CareAfter-Sun ProductsHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gel

Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gel

Relieves Burns with Lidocaine, Vitamins A & E At the onset of a sunburn, relief can t come quickly enough.  Reach for the instant Cooling Effect of After Sun Cooling Gel.  It features fast-acting Lidocaine, which begins to take the sting and discomfort out of the burn as soon as it s applied.  This enriched formula soothes tender skin with aloe vera and nourishes with exotic botanical extracts and vitamins A and E.  Your skin will immediately feel cooler and calmer, letting the healing process begin. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri ;

Is this product thick and absorbing?
Qprecio tiene
i always get sunburnt on my face, does this leave a sticky uncomfortable feeling?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Feels good and very moisturizing! It also feels light and not greasy. in reviews
The after sun cooling gel works great. I have sensitive skin to the sun. Really cools it down. I love the smell! I keep it in the fridge!in reviews
It does have a really nice cooling effect and feels great on the skin just like the aloein reviews
Rebekah E.
Wichita Falls , TX
I love this item so much! It moisturizes my skin and smells amazing. Helps with any sunburn and keeps me from peeling.
Natalie A.
Smells and works great. Makes skin feel soft after a few minutes. Cools burned skin right away.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
I really enjoy using this product especially when I feel like I’m getting burnt because it makes me feel so refreshed from being in the sun and it helps with the sunburn I would say, this is a great product!
Brooke O.
This product works wonders if you forget to put on sunscreen and are out in the sun all day and have a really bad sunburn. Cools your skin down so much. This product is not to pricey, I am a repeat user of this product and I got mine at Walmart.
Britney O.
Timberville, VA
The best thing for your after sun skin, I love the coolness on any burn you may have and the way it moisturizers as it soothes. Helps prevent peeling and I love the scent, just reminds me of summer. Definitely a must have for summer after long days at the pool or beach!
Sierra W.
This product is great for what it is, a drugstore brand, the price is really low, and it did help with the terrible sunburn I got in Greece, I also noticed less pealing then I normally have when I get sun burnt
Rebecca S.
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Moisturizer Cool Aloe Gel uploaded by Rebecca S.
Not a fan of this product. You have to reapply constantly to actually get any relief. It just soaks right into the skin seems like it’s gonna in 2 mins. Probably won’t buy again.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This works amazing and smells amazing. Most of Hawaiian Tropic products do. This takes the burn and sting right down and I think that it helps heal sunburns quicker than with nothing else. I have used it many times for too much sun exposure and actually keep it in my fridge for an icy chill. It is not sticky and does not leave your skin feeling weird. The hardest part about this product is that it is often sold out at my local stores because of its popularity. Highly recommend this product.
Christina S.
Leaves skin moisturized after applying it thelp skin from drying out peeling I used after shower after sun and could still smell it the next morning
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
I love to use this product after a day in the sun. It smells so good and feels good on your skin. A great product to add moisture back to your skin making your skin feel smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...