Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion

Indulge.  Pamper.  Nourish. Luxurious Moisture. Exotic Island Botanicals. Enriched with Shea & Mango When the sun has set, wash off the sand and pamper your skin with luxurious Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion.  Ultra rich moisturizers are blended with exotic island botanicals and nourishing natural oils like Shea, mango and cocoa butters.  Skin feels silky soft with a fresh mango scent. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs.

Where can you get this
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica C.
Little Ferry, NJ
Used this after sun spray all throughout the summer. Soaked right into my skin and actually made my tan last longer. Worked great even if I got a little sunburn. Would definitely buy again!
Sandra J.
Upland, CA
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion uploaded by Sandra J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Es muy práctico para su uso el dispensador en spray, sin embargo no me agrado para la cara ya que se siente pegajoso y aporta mucha grasa en el rostro. Se siente demasiado pesado en la piel si se utiliza bajo el maquillaje.
kayleigh P.
Madison, OH
I'm very big into skincare products, because I've had melenoma 3 times in a year. I apply this after a day in the sun, to myself, and my children. It smells really good, and goes on like a lotion. It makes the skin feel refreshed and clean.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I wanted to try something new and chose this after having tried many of their other products over the years. I really enjoyed the ease of application and the scent. Always so summery and comforting. Great products!
Faythe G.
Who else is guilty of spending the whole day in the sun? I love putting this on my dry skin after a long day outside. It's moisturizing and helps to heal any spot where I got burnt or I started burning.
Heather L.
Helmetta, NJ
I love Hawaiian Tropic so I knew I would love this! It's a perfect moisturizer after you've spent all day in the sun!
Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
I bought this thinking it was like Aloe Vera at first. Then when i got home i realized it was ultra amazing moisturizing spray on lotion. It has a refreshing island mango scent that i love. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves the sun and having soft skin.
Kelly B.
Winthrop
This is super moisturizing, and the smell is fantastic! Tricky to find, but when I do, I stock up
Amy C.
This is really awesome for after sun exposure. The spray is handy for the days that you put on sunscreen but perhaps didn’t get every spot or were out too long & need to treat your skin but touching it hurts too bad. Great product!
Summer H.
Wise, VA
Smells great, feels great on my skin after a hot day in the sun, and extends my tan. Love Hawaiian Tropic products!