Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion uploaded by Victoria M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

Indulge.  Pamper.  Nourish. Luxurious Moisture. Exotic Island Botanicals. Enriched with Shea & Mango When the sun has set, wash off the sand and pamper your skin with luxurious Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Creme Lotion.  Ultra rich moisturizers are blended with exotic island botanicals and nourishing natural oils like Shea, mango and cocoa butters.  Skin feels silky soft with a fresh mango scent. Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-NO-UV RAY, Mon-Fri No CFCs.

Katrina B.
Middleboro, MA
I bought this thinking it was like Aloe Vera at first. Then when i got home i realized it was ultra amazing moisturizing spray on lotion. It has a refreshing island mango scent that i love. I highly recommend this to anyone that loves the sun and having soft skin.
Faythe G.
Who else is guilty of spending the whole day in the sun? I love putting this on my dry skin after a long day outside. It's moisturizing and helps to heal any spot where I got burnt or I started burning.
Heather C.
Helmetta, NJ
I love Hawaiian Tropic so I knew I would love this! It's a perfect moisturizer after you've spent all day in the sun!
Karen A.