BeautySkinSun CareHawaiian Tropic
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Body Butter

Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter

About the product

• Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut by Energizer Group Ltd

Oh my God I love coconut to you know where I can buy this product?
Start your review of Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Silvia Cristina S.
Ich möchte ein solches Produkt verwenden, es hat sicherlich eine hohe Qualität und ist gut, aber getestet, Sie können neue Produkte ausprobieren, wow, danach teile ich meine Erfahrungen mit echten Freunden und denen in sozialen Netzwerken
Lisa S.
I Think the Product is really nice. It feels nice on my skin and it looks good. I smells like coco and my skin is really glowy. I get brown really fast and it looks Like i have a natural broncer in my skin. I like every Product from Hawaiin but this Product is the best.
Martina G.
Italy
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Martina G.
I don't particularly like the fragrance, it is very very sweet, the cream itself spreads very well and leaves the skin hydrated, it takes a while to dry.
Melissa W.
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Melissa W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun body butter Product Benefits: - Ultra rich moisturizer - Leaves skin silky smooth - Creamy - Intensely hydrating - Provides 12 hours of moisture - Blended with coconut oil, Shea butter & avocado oil - Exotic coconut scent Directions: apply generously and evenly to skin PRO’s: - Smells like coconut - Nice thick, creamy texture - Glides onto skin - Leaves skin moisturized - Doesn’t leave skin feeling greasy - Good product size for the price I love using Hawaiian Tropic After Sun body butter as a daily moisturizer as well as an after sun moisturizer. The smell reminds me of the beach and I love the creamy texture of the body butter. It absorbs into the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. I would not recommend applying this if you have a sun burn as it stings my skin. I will continue to purchase this product and highly recommend! #hawaiiantropic
Danielle F.
I love this after sun body butter because it feels and smells amazing. It is easy to use and is such a great quality product from a highly known brand. Definitely recommend!
Maribel  M.
Perris, CA
It is an excellent product when you go out of the sun, it helps to calm that burning sensation, moisturizes and keeps the skin fresh instantly
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
I love a good body butter and this is awesome to hydrate your skin after a day out in the sun!! I don’t burn but if I don’t hydrate my skin after bathing in the sun I start to peel!! But this body butter prevents my skin from peeling or getting to dry!! It’s very soothing!!!!
Mica P.
Campana Buenos Aires
Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Mica P.
I really like to stay in the sun but I always burn myself😅 I can't go anywhere in summer without this. It's really my savior, it's fresh and relaxing and literally the best!
Sabrina S.
Clearwater, FL
I do a ton of beach days throughout the year and after just one trip, my skin can suffer from the typical dryness from being in the Florida sun. I used to just heavily moisturize after but found the ingredients in an after sun product is more beneficial than traditional lotions. After using quite a few different ones, from pricey to affordable, I always come back to this one. I like that it's a body butter, the thick consistency seems to offer more moisture and not sit on top of the skin. This helps to not only alleviate my dryness but extend my tan. I like that the smell isn't as overpowering and doesn't remind me of suntan lotion. It does smell beachy.. but in a good way.
Justyna B.
Newark, Nottinghamshire
This Tropical body butter is so gorgeous and smells delicious too. It really smooths and sooths the skin after being in the drying sun and your skin feels rehydrated and supple once the butter is applied.