Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Kerri D.Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Paige E.Hawaiian Tropic® After Sun Body Butter uploaded by Annie H.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC

About the product

• Hawaiian Tropic Aftersun Body Butter Exotic Coconut by Energizer Group Ltd

• Oh my God I love coconut to you know where I can buy this...4 Answers
Kerri D.
Hawaiian Tropic after sun body butter is one of my favorite body butters it’s not sticky at all or heavy on the skin it’s a very effective body butter I love the price it wasn’t expensive at all and I would recommend this to anybody who loves a good body butter that leaves your skin feeling soft and supple for hours I can’t get enough of Hawaiian Tropic after sun body butter
Jacquelin B.
Seattle, WA
This is SO soothing on an accidental burn! My skin absorbs it quickly, it smells amazing, and no greasy finish. Best part? Super affordable and can be purchased just about anywhere Hawaiian tropic products are sold. I picked up mine at my Logan Fred Meyer!
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This stuff is amazing! It's so thick and creamy! I think I got it for 5-6$ at Walmart and it smells lovely. I love after the sun products and this is the brand I trust most. I'm happy they make a body butter now!
Hails 💋.
Wilmington , NC
I use this and the bottle of after sun lotion all the time. I use it after I shower regardless and on my face when I forget my others. It’s makes my skin soft and it’s not harsh so it doesn’t break me out.
Alivia B.
Palm Bay, FL
This stuff right here is liquid gold! You know that harsh feeling you get after a long day at the beach or the pool? That dry, itchy, irritated feeling. You jump in the shower trying to wash the feeling off but that drys it more. This body butter is perfect. If you are prone to burns, you could even refrigerate it before hand to soothe your skin.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
I absolutely love this product! Throw it in the fridge and slather it on when you've got a burn and it instantly soothes. I loved the smell of it and the feel isn't oily or uncomfortable so you can use it whenever you need relief.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
This is my absolute favorite body butter for after the sun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every single person needs to use this!!! it leaves my body so moisturized and cool, and it smells AMAZING!!!! i will be using this for the rest of my life!! and keeps my tan nice!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I love this body butter! It's feels so good after a day in the water. But I'm not going to lie, I use it all the time during summer. It does have a strong scent, but it's ok with me.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hawaiian tropic aloe after sun body butter is just what you need after a long day in the sun. It soothes your sunburn and provides great relief. Available at local drugstores and is a must have in your beach bag!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
This Hawaiian tropic aloe body butter is great because it gives a soothing feeling after the sun and it also gives tons moisturizer to the skin
Adrianna H.
Oh my God I love coconut to you know where I can buy this product?