Hawaiian Tropic® 45 Plus UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sunblock uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic® 45 Plus UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sunblock uploaded by Leigh S.Hawaiian Tropic® 45 Plus UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sunblock uploaded by Macarena M.

BY HAWAIIAN TROPIC #25 in Body Sunscreen

Product description

All day waterproof. Vitamins A, C, & E. Exclusive vitamin complex. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommended. A touch of Hawaiian Tropical, exotic, natural flora, fruit, and nut extracts, a Broad Spectrum sunscreen plus our exclusive time-released Vitamin A, C, and E Complex. This complex is microencapsulated and time released over 12 hours to maintain vitamin potency and to help nourish and moisturize your skin. 45 Plus also provides effective protection against the sun's burning UVA/UVB rays. It also reduces the risk of premature skin aging. Waterproof up to 8 hours; Broad Spectrum; Non-greasy; Hypoallergenic; Non-comedogenic; Dermatologist tested; Moisturizing. Sun Protection Factor: 45. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as a safe and effective UV sunscreen aiding in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possibly premature aging. No animal testing.

Hawaiian Tropic® 45 Plus UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sunblock
  • "I purchased this last year while in Hawaii and loved it. I sunburn easily and have sensitive skin and didn't get one sunburn during our 10 day trip, even after hours of snorkeling." in 13 reviews
Jennifer A.
Princeton
These products work great and smell wonderful. They are very effective. They are not as waterproof as some of the other products I've used so you have to reapply more offten. The packaging is nice. Make them better waterproof is the only imprvement I can suggest. I would refer them to others.
Yemil R.
This brand of sunblock has been in my life since I was a little kid! My mom and dad bought it for me all time time and now I buy it for me! You can find these at target, walmart, grocery stores, pharmacies, etc etc! Good price and works awesome!
Juliette D.
Staten Island, NY
This is a great brand of sunscreen since it protects you from getting burnt. I have used this for many years and always feel protected in the sun! When I am at the beach and go in the water, I tend to re-apply just Incase it washes off.
Sophie P.
Not my favorite boys sunscreen. I’ve come to find that using cheaper face sunscreens as body sunscreens is a lot better. This stuff is okay. It’s cheap, it’s readily available; however, there is better stuff out there
Brianna C.
Waterford, MI
Hawaiian tropical sunblock does help me stay protected front eh sun. The product price point is also not bad. Only thing I would change about this product is how oily it is keeps your skin feeling greasy.
June R.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go to sunscreen and always has been. Always inexpensive and trustworthy! It smells good too. Leaves my skin feeling soft and protected against the sun’s harmful rays. I am a lifelong customer and I highly recommend.
Claudia M.
Benson, NC
This has been our go to sunblock for years. It provides pretty much full coverage if you follow the instructions. We love the smell of it - it makes us feel like we are somewhere tropical, even if we are just at the lake!
Alan V.
New York NY
when i went to the dominican republic i was scared my skin was going to get super dark. this product saved my life it kept my skin from getting very dark. this is a very good product
David M.
Pensacola
Smells good, works great, protects you from the sun. This suntan lotion meets all expectations. It’s very gentle on the skin. You should reapply lotion after you go swimming, even if it’s labeled waterproof, that is with all sun tan lotions. Great product and would highly recommend.
Karen R.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is a good product that has protected my skin whilst travelling in the Carribean. My only criticism is that it makes my eyes water & sting if I put it on my face. My advice only use on your body. I found it thick to start with but soon blends into your skin.