Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator 16 oz. uploaded by Andriana ❤.Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator 16 oz. uploaded by Juanita B.

BY HAWAIIAN SILKY

For straightening and smoothing normal, thick, and coarse hair. see more...

Juanita B.
I just purchased this product a week ago after I cut off all my relaxed ends last Friday...The hair was healthy and strong but when wet, it tangled like crazy! I cut off all of the relaxed ends and used the Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator and it defined my curl pattern. I did this process after thoroughly washing and conditioning. Great Product but use very little of it!!! Trust me... It will leave a weird coating on it if you use too much and will feel wet forever. It stays soft and moisturized but just find your balance for your hair....no extra oils or moisturizers needed.
For this product, less is best..
I most certainly will recommend this product...I will provide a picture grid.
Andriana ❤.
Love this. Didn't smell harsh and has a pretty good amount of hold, though it could be a little stronger. Repels against frizz effectively and adds both shine and moisture to the hair. Affordable priced and highly recommended.