Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairspraySET Enterprises
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ

HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ

by SET Enterprises

Cools and soothes scalp to help heal abrasions Helps stop itching and dandruff Helps hair stay soft Looks fresh all day Non-greasy Hawaiian Silky Miracle Worker 14 in 1 is an excellent product for protecting and maintaining your hairstyle. This versatile product can be used as a curl activator and moisturizer on natural curls and perm waved hair and a leave-in conditioner for relaxed, natural and braided hair. This non-greasy, non-staining formula helps to soften and detangle hair while soothing the scalp and healing abrasions leaving a vibrant sheen.

My one year old has CURLY hair, this stuff works wonders on my 8 year old daughter. My question is, is it safe for my toddler?
Will this product cause my hair to look oily??
Can I received in Italy
Start your review of HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ!
Amber O.
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ uploaded by Amber O.
It really does feel like 14 in 1! I like to use this when I haven’t touched my hair in awhile and I need an emergency pick me up. After a hair mask I’ll use this as a leave in conditioner. Or if I’m in a rush I’ll dampen my hair and just use this product! It’s been a lifesaver quite a few times! Pump about a quarter size in your hands, rub ‘em together (it’ll get creamy to feeling more liquified and it’s pretty cool) and run through your hair! Also, I have 4c hair and it’s super kind to it <3
Kimberlee Z.
I used this product while I transitioned to my natural hair 4 years ago, and it worked wonders. I might go out to find it to try it again!
Opinionated S.
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ uploaded by Opinionated S.
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ uploaded by Opinionated S.
Keeps me on a daily basis from being bald! Makes my thick natural, curly hair more manageable to deal with the thick tangled mess i called a mane. The shrinkage that i suffer becomes more easily to manage as well. Once i found this i could not let it go! I purchase several bottles at once either in store or online because it is not heavily stocked.
Jennifer S.
Warren, MI
this is the BEST leave in conditioner for curly hair. My daughter has long beautiful thick curly mixed hair... so when it's really dry it gets a little big and frizzy... but when I use this on get hair... even with the worst tangles I can run my fingers through her hair it stays soft and smooth all day!
Tiffany R.
Baltimore, MD
Naturalistas, this is the hydrating product for you! It definitely moisturizes and detangles your hair. The only little issue I have is that it doesn't really control frizz but that can be easily corrected. I have 4b/4c hair so I use it as a leave in conditioner when I wash my hair or moisturizing lotion if I'm just styling for the the day! It's definitely something that I will keep in my regimen, unless they make a better version and then, that will be my go to!
Christina C.
I have mixed hair (4b/4c hair type) and this product makes my hair feel soft and manageable. It smells delicious and it definitely moisturizes my hair. I use it when I’m doing twist outs and also for daily manipulation. It accomplishes a lot, and I don’t feel myself reaching for my other products. I’d definitely recommend this.
Meagan G.
Aquilla
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ uploaded by Meagan G.
I would recommend this product to any people who are mixed and have mixed hair I used this product on my daughters hair and it keeps her hair tamed as well as mine. I get this product at Sally’s beauty store. Been ising it for a month and it works amazing
Alisha G.
ringgold, GA
HAWAIIAN SILKY 14-IN-1 MIRACLE WORKER 16 OZ uploaded by Alisha G.
I bought this at my local Sallys beauty supply. My hair is chemically processed and just was feeling a bit damaged. I bought Hawaiian silky miracle worker spray, and after the first use my hair felt wonderful. I highly reccomend this product. It is gor all hair types . It moisturizers the hair, Define curls, softens hair, add shine, soothe dry scalp, reduces breakage and strengthens, and so much more!!!
Heather H.
Smackover, AR
I have 3 biracial daughters, all with different hair types. This is my go-to hair product! This stuff is exactly what it claims to be, A MIRACLE! I use it after nighttime baths, It keeps their hair hydrated. It works as a detangler, styling creme, deep conditioner all in one. It keeps my oldest curls bouncy and tamed all day. It keeps my youngest curls in place and is helping it grow. It keeps my middle daughters hair tamed and manageable without leaving it looking greasy like hair oil and grease or hard like with gel and hairspray.
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok the reason for the 4 stars is because my daughter is allergic to the lanolin in it. This stuff WORKS on her really curly hair. It left it soft, manageable, not frizzy, smooth, just the type of curls that make you jealous. Her hair was detangled and there was no clumps of hair left behind in n the tub or shower. I also didn't have to buy stuff to unclog the drains in the shower or tub. If they take the lanolin out I will be a loyal customer again! She was covered in spots and the doctor years ago tried to say it was some weird skin disease when I recognized that lanolin allergy- she had it before from a different hair product. Yes i recommend if you're not allergic to lanolin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...