BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Hawaiian Punch® Singles To Go! Sugar Free Berry Limeade Blast®.
Natural and artificially flavored.
Low calorie drink mix.
Add to bottled water. see more...

• What your favorite kind of flavor?Fruit punch is my fav. 1 Answers
Haley D.
Haley D.
This is my favorite flavor. Doesn't taste like limes to me but it's a good flavor with a good balance of tart and sweet. I like these flavor packets more than crystal light, and they are only $1 at Walmart! Sugar free and very low calorie!
Vernon I.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
This is a very good flavor is just hard to find I'm not big on this type of flavor but it says good that's all I can say I rate this a 7 out of 10
Moriah M.
Moriah M.
My kids love these! Buying a few different flavors and case of water is so much easier and cheaper than buying jugs of juice! Convenient and easy for on the go travel!
N Wilkesboro, NC
It lives up to its name tastes exactly like the ones in the jugs! These are a great way to have a tasty drink in a flash.
Maria J.
Maria J.
My dad loves these. Mess free and low on calories. Great to add a burst of flavor instead of just drinking water.
Allison P.
Allison P.
My little one loves these! Super easy to carry around with you when your on the go! Love that its mess free also!
N Wilkesboro, NC
What your favorite kind of flavor?