Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go Sugar Free Berry Blue Typhoon uploaded by Tiffany H.Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go Sugar Free Berry Blue Typhoon uploaded by Brooklyn D.Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go Sugar Free Berry Blue Typhoon uploaded by Erika S.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Now You Can Take The Refreshing Taste Of Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch? Anywhere You Go.
With 8 Packets In Each Box, You Can Enjoy A Quick And Delicious Drink At The Gym, During Work, At School, In Your Car Or Wherever You Go.
Product Features
Sugar Free
Natural And Artificially Flavored
Low Calorie
Caffeine Free
Singles To Go!

Instructions

Easy To Make Directions:Take A Sip From A Full 16.9 Fl. Oz. (0.5 Liter) Bottle Of Water To Make Room For Powder.Pour One Packet Into A 16.9 Fl. Oz. Bottle Of Water Or A Large Glass Of Water.Shake Bottle Or Mix Well Until Powder Dissolves.Mix With A 20 Fl. Oz. Bottle Of Water For A Milder Flavor.

Buy on Walmart
One of my favorite flavors. Simple and easy to use especially if your own the go alot. It’s like a mixed berry type of a flavor. Very yummy! The sugar dissolves very quickly and never clumps which is great !
Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this sugar free Hawaiian Punch berry blue Typhoon It is bursting with flavor I love the package looked Hawaiian Punch ever since I was a kid. Just put it in a cold bottle of water shake really good and enjoy
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
These are perfect for bringing to the beach or pool because my daughter can just dump one in a standard size water bottle (16.9 oz). They even have easy instructions for kids, because they say to first take a sip of water to make room in the bottle (taking into account those that are almost overflowing when you open 'em).

They are also sugar free (but she can't tell), so they're much better than giving her soda to drink IMO. They come in a few different flavors but this is definitely our favorite.

The best part is that you can usually find these for just a buck at Dollar Tree!
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
This flavor is okay but it isn't the best flavor from Hawaiian Punch the blue is really tart to me for some reason but if you add more water I guess it would offset but all in all I give this a 6 out of 10
Hannah M.
My favorite flavor when it comes to flavor packets! I'm not usually a big fan of packets, but sometimes you just don't want water and this is so easy to add to it. My recommendation is to use a very cold bottle of water and shake very well! I even shake it between drinks sometimes because it does tend to settle in the bottom of the bottle. I really like these!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this blue water enhancer, because the color looks pretty and the taste is good. It tastes of berries, and Berry is a taste that I like. It's effective, and I would buy it again & recommend it to others.
Emily R.
MEDFORD, OR
Great to pack in lunches or carry in you camping supplies. I keep some at my desk for those days I forget to bring something to drink for lunch. Great flavor and mixes easily.
Clarisa M.
Okay flavor kids seem to like it. It's definitely on the sweet side but for a person who doesn't like sweet sweet stuff you might not like this.
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these!! I'm currently pregnant and trying to cut back on soda. These help me drink more water! I love the variety of flavors!
Tiffany H.