BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Hawaiian Punch Purple Liquid Water Enhancer: Low calorie Sugar free Makes 24 servings see more...

Christine S.
Houston , TX
I am kind of obsessed with these. I have them at work! They are very tasty & better than cokes. They last forever so the price is just right!
Elaina L.
Wichita Falls, TX
Love this stuff when I get bored with plain water. It can be too sweet, so just add a little at a time. Very fruity and refreshing.
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
And I'm a kid again! LOL Makes me feel like one anyways drinking this stuff...and it is good too!
christy m.
Hastings, NE
Love these. Easy to carry to work or on trips. Water is cheaper than sodas and such.
Jessica C.
Leicester, NC
My kids love it and it helps to get them to drink more water...
The only thing I don't care for is how thick it is... It's different than most drink additives and may need some extra storing to keep it from settling at the bottom of the glass
Ewa S.
Belvidere, IL
Hawaiian Punch Purple Liquid Water Enhancer - bottle of water and few drops of magic - best drink ever
Angela M.
South Daytona, FL
This is a great alternative for kids that normally drink soda's or other juices. Its better for you and comes at a decent price. They have all the different flavors you would ever be interested in. We buy this weekly on our grocery store trips, its a good way to get my daughter to drink more water.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming , PA
I love these! This are perfect for on the go flavor. I use them for water bottles and sippy cups. Just 2 - 3 squeezes and you are good to go. The flavor is great as well.
DAWN M.
I'm loving these water enhancers. Brings the flavors of my childhood into my adulthood, and I get to drink it up for 0 calories!
Pami A.
Franklin, LA
Hawaiian....yep...the purple one is my favorite bye far....I know they have sooo many different varieties of water drink enhancers these days, but this one is bye far my fav!!!!