BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

Disclaimer: While We Aim To Provide Accurate Product Information, It Is Provided By Manufacturers, Suppliers And Others, And Has Not Been Verified By Us. See Our Disclaimer.
When It Comes To Fruit Juice Drinks, Hawaiian Punch Is The Big Kahuna. Bursting With The Bold Taste Of Natural Fruit Juices Including A Blend Of Orange And Berry Flavors, Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast Is A Delicious And Unique Taste That Kids And The Entire Family Will Enjoy. This Family-sized One Gallon Container Is The Perfect Drink For Dinner Time Or Anytime. Polar Blast Is Both Caffeine And Carbonation Free And Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Treat Your Family To The Delicious Taste Of Hawaiian Punch.
Made With Natural Fruit Juices
Caffeine And Carbonation Free
100% Daily Value Of Vitamin C
Gluten Free

Ingredients

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup And Contains 2% Or Less Of: Concentrated Juices (Apple, Clarified Pineapple, Passionfruit, Orange), Fruit Purees (Apricot, Papaya, Guava), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pectin, Acacia Gum, Ester Gum, Blue 1, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Hexametaphosphate (Preservatives)

Stormy S.
Los Angeles
So my dad loves the polar blast. He buys 3 jugs a week. Normally it’s fine, but this time something weird happened. We always put the juice in the back of our truck and we have a 30 minuet drive home from Walmart. When we put the juice in the back it was blue, when we got home the juice had completely lost all its color, and it’s now white... both of the bottles did this  Hawaiian Punch Polar Blast Juice Drink
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
We tend to get Hawaiian punch often in our household. It tastes good and is never expensive. It is a great drink when you are looking for something simple and quick.
Jessica C.
Conway , SC
This is a favorite in our house. It has a great flavor and is reasonably priced. I haven’t found any juice that even comes close to It. It exceeded any expectations I could have had and will definitely be buying it again.
Veronica B.
Tacoma
This item is great plus in the individual size it’s convenient for on the go with my kids! The best part is it’s only 70 calories! They have differ flavors and one 6 per pack. I definitely recommend this product
Elisha V.
San Marcos
My kids love Hawaiian Punch so I always buy this big one it lasts us a week they love every flavor and it’s super affordable the only thing about this blue flavor if my kids would drink too much of it it started turning their pee blue.
Makayla J.
Show Low, AZ
Polar blast is great. I get it quite often. Its big and will last awhile. I live this flavor more then the other ones available and would say to get this one over the others.
Vanessa G.
Las Cruces, NM
My absolute favorite Hawaiian punch flavor. It has that blue drink flavor with a bit of citrus. I wish the bottles were different I feel like they're so bulky and hard to pour.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I am horribly addicted to soda and this is something that I use to keep me from drinking soda. It has a great taste and is great on a hot day in ice. The whole household likes to drink it and no complaints. I would recommend this to others as it is cheap, great tasting, and a great replacer for soda.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Ok so if any kids are in my house and this and another juice is an option, they will most definitely choose this. Lol I have to stop them from drinking it all up, plus it doesn't have too much sugar in it
Jennifer D.
Sheridan, IN
These are such a convenience when you have kiddos! The flavor is great & the colors make them even more fun! My daughter loves when I put them in the freezer for a little while to make them slushy! YUMMY!!
Taylor H.
Melrose, MA
I've had the red kind is the blue just as good?
Stacy F.
Los Angeles, CA
Who else love this flavor ???