Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Singles To Go uploaded by MK J.Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Singles To Go uploaded by Brooklyn D.Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Singles To Go uploaded by Corinne B.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Aspartame*, Potassium Citrate, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Phosphate, Artificial Color, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Red 40, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.

• My favorite flavor is this one- orange ocean!! How about ...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Demetria A.
I love these single packets! I can not drink water without flavor, so I purchased these flavor packets and O em Gee, it taste just like the regular Hawaiian Punch that you get in the bottles. I think I consume more water thanks to these to go pouches, and they are sugar free, which allows me to include it into my diet.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This orange flavored drink mix is a delicious sugar free drink mix that mixes wonderfully with water. Plain water is so boring, and this stuff really jazzes up the water. The packaging is good as well, and I would buy this product again. Thanks Hawaiian Punch!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this sugar free Hawaiian Punch orange ocean. It is bursting with flavor I love the package looked Hawaiian Punch ever since I was a kid. Just put it in a cold bottle of water shake really good and enjoy
Dottie S.
Kingsland, GA
This is a prouduct that is constantly in my house, there are a lot of diabetics in my family and they like flavor, this is one of the many flavors that we all agree with.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
My kids love these, we stock up on these in the summer, we like to make them and then freeze them so they stay nice and cold in the summer heat, I love all the different flavors, and that they are sugar free.
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
One of my favorite flavors next to the fruit punch and the grape orange doesn't disappoint so if you want something refreshing I would advise the orange flavor
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
I love this for and on the go, low calorie, sugar free drink! When I stopped drinking sodas this was the best go to thing for me! I love this product!!
kim c.
They are great for on the go. But I don't like the after taste. My kids will have on with them for when they don't want to have water on a hot day
cindy G.
N Dinwiddie, VA
This is a good alternative for those who want to stay away from sodas.Very low calories ,only 5. Easy to travel with and taste great.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
What's your favorite flavor?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
My favorite flavor is this one- orange ocean!! How about you?