Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Juice Drink uploaded by Ruzzy G.Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Juice Drink uploaded by Kieristian R.Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Juice Drink uploaded by Ariel R.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

This Orange Mix Drink Is Made With Natural Fruit Juices And Artificial Flavors. Each 8-oz Serving Provides 100-percent Of The Daily Recommended Vitamin C. Since 1897, Hawaiian Punch Has Been Delivering A Crisp And Classic Taste That Is Caffeine And Fat-free. It Is Blended With 5-percent Fruit. A Convenient Carrying Handle Is Attached To The Top Of The Bottle For Easier Portability. This Flavored Drink Supply Includes A Pack Of Four, 128-fl Oz Jugs. The Bright Colors Of This And Other Varieties Are Retro And Identifiable. Enjoy Cold From The Refrigerator Or Over Ice. For Added Fun, Mix With Carbonated Lemon-lime Soda For A Festive Beverage For Kids And Adults

• What is your favorite Hawaiian Punch flavor and what is y...2 Answers
  • Ohhhhhmyyyygodddd ? Has anyone had this !! I love the blu...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tayler D.
Dryden, VA
My daughter loves this juice. It's cheap and tastes great. We do water it down a bit because it gives her a rash (still in diapers). We usually purchase at Walmart for under $4.
Latashia W.
I wasn't the biggest fan of this flavor. Im picky when it comes to orange flavors. This drink for me has too much of a strong artificial orange flavor that doesn't having me reaching for it.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Orange Hawaiian punch is the best! It tastes amazing and doesn't have a weird artifical taste. It is very cheap and doesn't last long I my home. We drink it all of the time. It's my favorite Hawaiian punch.
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
Don't get me wrong I love Hawaiian Punch products I buy them for my kids. This particular brand is my least favorite the Orange ocean kind makes you even more thirsty and has a bizzar after taste. I really don't recommend this product ! especially on a very hot day.
Kieristian R.
Really yummy. I like how you can taste the citrus. It isn't super sour but it's not 100% sugar. It is just a nice change from the regular red punch. It has such a good balance of tangy and sweet. Will buy again.
Zarmeshaa R.
Hot Springs, AR
Everyone in my family drinks it and it's comes in different flavors, there all really good. Affordable and cheap. If juices are the only thing you drink, then this would be it. It's not really sugary but it's worth it.
Kari O.
I literally just finished one of these. love Hawaiian punch and the orange is my favorite. nice refreshing orange drink in a convenient bottle. has a handle by the lid for easy carry and pour
Nalia R.
I drank this juice a couple of times and for me it seems like it has gotten sweeter over time. I don't drink this any more, the taste and you can really taste the artificial flavor. not one of me favs
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is really fruity and good. I liked it. I would for sure buy this every time I go to the store because juice is always good. Doesn't have a lot of nutritional benifits though.
Tatiana G.
Greensboro, NC
Despite popularity, I feel like this flavor of Hawaiian punch is not satisfying. The taste reminds me of cough medicine. It is a product that I would not recommend other customers purchase.
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
Ohhhhhmyyyygodddd ? Has anyone had this !! I love the blue one it's amazing this one sounds good! But is it worth it to buy!!
Ariel R.
Moundsville, WV
What is your favorite Hawaiian Punch flavor and what is your least favorite one?