Hawaiian Punch® Orange Ocean® Juice Drink 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Ruzzy G.Hawaiian Punch® Orange Ocean® Juice Drink 1 gal. Jug uploaded by Kieristian R.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Hawaiian Punch Orange Ocean Flavored Juice Drink: Made with natural fruit juices Per 8 Fluid Ounce Serving: Vitamin C-100% DV Contains no caffeine Contains 5% juice see more...

• Ohhhhhmyyyygodddd ? Has anyone had this !! I love the blue one it...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
Orange Hawaiian punch is the best! It tastes amazing and doesn't have a weird artifical taste. It is very cheap and doesn't last long I my home. We drink it all of the time. It's my favorite Hawaiian punch.
Kieristian R.
Really yummy. I like how you can taste the citrus. It isn't super sour but it's not 100% sugar. It is just a nice change from the regular red punch. It has such a good balance of tangy and sweet. Will buy again.
Zarmeshaa R.
Everyone in my family drinks it and it's comes in different flavors, there all really good. Affordable and cheap. If juices are the only thing you drink, then this would be it. It's not really sugary but it's worth it.
Kari O.
I literally just finished one of these. love Hawaiian punch and the orange is my favorite. nice refreshing orange drink in a convenient bottle. has a handle by the lid for easy carry and pour
Nalia R.
I drank this juice a couple of times and for me it seems like it has gotten sweeter over time. I don't drink this any more, the taste and you can really taste the artificial flavor. not one of me favs
Sarah G.
Orlando, FL
This stuff is really fruity and good. I liked it. I would for sure buy this every time I go to the store because juice is always good. Doesn't have a lot of nutritional benifits though.
Tatiana G.
Greensboro, NC
Despite popularity, I feel like this flavor of Hawaiian punch is not satisfying. The taste reminds me of cough medicine. It is a product that I would not recommend other customers purchase.
naf C.
Its very affordable and godo tasting juice. Its not the healthiest thing but it's worth it to drink here and there. The flavor is good too. Would recommend it.
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
These are really good! My family gets them and we put them out when we have pool party's!They have many different flavors and are a very good price!!
Shawana S.
It amazes me how quickly these juices disappear in my house!! We have tried the majority of them, but the orange seems to be everyone's favorite!!!
Tashina J.
Bradenton, FL
Ohhhhhmyyyygodddd ? Has anyone had this !! I love the blue one it's amazing this one sounds good! But is it worth it to buy!!