Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze Juice Drink uploaded by Shacalviana G.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

When It Comes To Fruit Juice Drinks, Hawaiian Punch Is The Big Kahuna. Bursting With The Bold Taste Of Natural Fruit Juices And Mixed With A Tangy Lemon And Strawberry Blend Of Flavors, Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze Is A Delicious And Unique Taste That Kids And The Entire Family Will Enjoy. This Family-sized One Gallon Container Is The Perfect Drink For Dinner Time Or Anytime. Lemon Berry Squeeze Is Both Caffeine And Carbonation Free And Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Treat Your Family To The Delicious Taste Of Hawaiian Punch.

Grocery Disclaimer: Content On This Site Is For Reference Purposes Only. Target Does Not Represent Or Warrant That The Nutrition, Ingredient, Allergen And Other Product Information On Our Web Or Mobile Sites Are Accurate Or Complete, Since This Information Comes From The Product Manufacturers. On Occasion, Manufacturers May Improve Or Change Their Product Formulas And Update Their Labels. We Recommend That You Do Not Rely Solely On The Information Presented On Our Web Or Mobile Sites And That You Review The Product?S Label Or Contact The Manufacturer Directly If You Have Specific Product Concerns Or Questions. If You Have Specific Healthcare Concerns Or Questions About The Products Displayed, Please Contact Your Licensed Healthcare Professional For Advice Or Answers. Any Additional Pictures Are Suggested Servings Only.

Buy on Walmart*
Teia H.
Oakdale, LA
It actually is a great juice for kids. For adults a little over saturated with sugar. I've drank it before but seems to have gotten sugary. Again good for kids but not for adults and not too many for kids.
Ally 🌻.
I love this drink. It is small and convenient. My issue is it can be pretty sweet. I find it hard to finish it in one sitting because it is so sweet. So far I've only had this problem with this flavor. As a college student, the price is perfect! For many bottles it was approximately two or three dollars, and they will last me probably a week.
Jazmen D.
Goldsboro, NC
Although im not a huge Hawaiian Punch fan , I drink it very often due to it being the only juice my dad buys for me . This flavor is better than most of the flavors and doesnt leave my stomach hurting like Fruit punch does.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
One of the most popular drink in our household mostly because it is very inexpensive. I am a repeat consumer. I like the powerful taste on it definitely refreshing and will quench your thirst.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
My kids absolutely love this product!! It is the perfect blend of lemonade and berry! I love it also! It is perfect for any party or event. It comes in a convenient bottle with the handle to make it easy to carry and also pour! Great product that is available at many locations!!
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I do like Hawaiian Punch and the different flavors. Some of the flavors I like more than others like the red Hawaiian Punch. I really enjoy drinking that it's a different thing from sodas and coffee all the time but I will continue to buy it.
Meranda S.
Indianapolis, IN
Lemon berry is my absolute FAVORITE flavor of Hawaiian punch. I just recently discovered it in the last year or so and now every time I go to the store I end up grabbing a jug of it.
heather m.
Camden, SC
This is very convenient to take on trips or just to the store my kids love to drink these and the lemon berry flavor is very tasty and refreshing on a hot summer day!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I used to love these when they were sold in the mini individual bottles. It's a great spin on the regular hawaiin punch. definitely a flavor worth trying.
Selena M.
Winters, CA
Delicious taste nice sweet and refreshing. Would continue purchasing these for my son. And the small size bottle is a plus for his little hands to hold.
Kassandra M.
New britain, CT
Are they not to sweet?
Darlene Y.
Melville, LA
Do they come in other flavors
Stacey C.
How much sugar is in one serving?