Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze - 1 gal Bottle

Descriptions:

When It Comes To Fruit Juice Drinks, Hawaiian Punch Is The Big Kahuna. Bursting With The Bold Taste Of Natural Fruit Juices And Mixed With A Tangy Lemon And Strawberry Blend Of Flavors, Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze Is A Delicious And Unique Taste That Kids And The Entire Family Will Enjoy. This Family-sized One Gallon Container Is The Perfect Drink For Dinner Time Or Anytime. Lemon Berry Squeeze Is Both Caffeine And Carbonation Free And Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Treat Your Family To The Delicious Taste Of Hawaiian Punch.

Grocery Disclaimer: Content On This Site Is For Reference Purposes Only. Target Does Not Represent Or Warrant That The Nutrition, Ingredient, Allergen And Other Product Information On Our Web Or Mobile Sites Are Accurate Or Complete, Since This Information Comes From The Product Manufacturers. On Occasion, Manufacturers May Improve Or Change Their Product Formulas And Update Their Labels. We Recommend That You Do Not Rely Solely On The Information Presented On Our Web Or Mobile Sites And That You Review The Product?S Label Or Contact The Manufacturer Directly If You Have Specific Product Concerns Or Questions. If You Have Specific Healthcare Concerns Or Questions About The Products Displayed, Please Contact Your Licensed Healthcare Professional For Advice Or Answers. Any Additional Pictures Are Suggested Servings Only.

Anyone else’s kids love this stuff?
Do they come in other flavors
Are they not to sweet?
Start your review of Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze - 1 gal Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Maria M.
Edinburg, TX
Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze - 1 gal Bottle uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The only Hawaiian Punch that is great tasting and affordable price. This is flavored lemon berry 😋 😍 once you open the container jug. You can smell right away the lemon then berry once the tastes buds hit the refreshing with ice. You'll want to drink it again and again, you won't regret it.
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze - 1 gal Bottle uploaded by Shanna R.
I got a free coupon from my grocery store so I was excited to try it. This one is my all time favorite flavor of Hawaiian Punch, you can taste the berry and the lemon, delicious. They are reasonably priced and great for the whole family to enjoy. I would recommend.
Kayla B.
Robeline, LA
This is a family favorite. In the summer time I will freeze some in plastic cups for me and my kids to have slushies. We enjoy a lot of the flavors but this one is our favorite. We live in Louisiana and its hot summers here so a cold slushy is really good then.
Takiera M.
Fort Worth
Purchased at: Walmart
i dont drink koolaid no more but when i did i liked it but it only tastes good when its cold
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my every day drink it refresh my day the taste is good ypu can even use this for mixing tour drink for a good happy hour
Delimar G.
QUINCE ST. LEBANON.PA
Me gusta el sabor de este jugo es de mala calidad luego de probarlo me sabe raro el producto no mejoró todas mis expectativas Así que no lo volvería a comprar
Mackensi L.
Love this! It’s my favorite flavor in this besides Juicy Red. You can find this at the Dollar Store for only a dollar.
Lillian E.
Pretty good not bad. I definitely recommend getting this for a hot day or maybe a party or prom drinks!! Affordable as well!
Avery E.
Hyden
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this drink. Your kids will love it!!! It has a good value. It is perfect for party’s or a drink to drink with your lunch! It is way better than alternatives. I recommend this product to others.
Samantha S.
Seaford, DE
These are good, cheap and big! They’re the best thing to buy for the kids! They always love to drink it and it lasts for awhile