Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush Singles To Go uploaded by Bionca R.Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush Singles To Go uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

Singles To Go!
Now You Can Take The Refreshing Taste Of Sugar Free Hawaiian Punch Anywhere You Go.
With 8 Packets In Each Box, You Can Enjoy A Quick And Delicious Drink At The Gym, During Work, At School, In Your Car Or Wherever You Go.
Product Features
Caffeine Free

Hawaiian Punch, Punchy Character And Green Berry Rush Are Trademarks Of Dr Pepper/ Seven Up, Inc., Used Under License.
2011 Dr Pepper/ Seven Up, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

Ingredients

Citric Acid , Maltodextrin , Natural And Artificial Flavors, Aspartame, Salt , Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Color, Disodium Phosphate, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

Shaziah N.
I bought these from Walmart a little while ago and bummed that I bought sugar free, I never tried them. That is until I had no juice in my fridge and I decided to try. It actually is way better than I thought and I can’t wait to share with others
Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Madison M.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love these singles to go. I love how you can just put it in your water especially when you on the go. They have many tummy flavors to chose from. I usually drink a lot of water everyday, so when I feel like I want some juice , I will drink these. This doesn't have the high carbs in it like regular juice does.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
I guess I can say it tastes a bit tropical with a tiny hint of citrus (though that last bit could be wrong)
It's my new favorite flavor (which of course means I likely won't be able to find more)

also may I suggest (as I had to or should have done so) instead of putting it in a 16 ounce bottle, add it to a 20oz as it is quite sweet. (or after having a few sips of the 16 ounce add a little more water to get the best flavor. I did this and I love sweet but in a 16 ounce it was a little over the top the first time or 2 I drank it
Yvette J.
Columbia, MS
This flavor pack is the best when we're trying to be healthy and drink only water. I get so frustrated after a while of drinking only plain water, and this flavor is almost like a apple flavor. These packets are very portable along with your water bottles and are also very cheap for a pack of 10. Look in your water aisle or juice aisle at your grocery store to find them.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
I was craving something sweet and fruity while on my diet and this satisfied my craving entirely. Very refreshing and crisp tasting. Tastes best with very cold water. Very pretty color that is appealing to the eyes. I highly recommend to others and or people that are on a low carb diet if you are looking for something new.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this sugar free Hawaiian Punch green berry rush It is bursting with flavor I love the package looked Hawaiian Punch ever since I was a kid. Just put it in a cold bottle of water shake really good and enjoy
Tiffany C.
These are so yummy. I put them in with bottles of Deer Park water. The only reason I think it deserves a B is because it's not as flavorful as the other Hawaiian punch singles to go. It has a very light lime flavor.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I discovered this new drink flavor when I was at WinCo, a store in the Eugene/Springfield area. I really enjoyed the flavor and the color is neat. So nice when you are drinking water, and I would buy it again.

Amazon