Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush Juice Drink uploaded by Tayla T.Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush Juice Drink uploaded by Cassandra R.

BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

When it comes to fruit juice drinks, Hawaiian Punch is The Big Kahuna. Bursting with the bold taste of natural fruit juices and mixed with exotic kiwi and strawberry flavors, Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush is a delicious and unique taste that kids and the entire family will enjoy. This family-sized one gallon container is the perfect drink for dinner time or anytime. Green Berry Rush is both caffeine and carbonation free and provides 100% of the daily value of vitamin C. Treat your family to the delicious taste of Hawaiian Punch.

Water High Fructose Corn Syrup Contains Less Than 2%: Concentrated Juices (Apple, Clarified Pineapple, Passionfruit, Orange) Fruit Purees (Apricot, Papaya, Guava) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Citric Acid Natural And Artificial Flavors Pectin Acacia Gum Ester Gum Yellow 5 Blue 1 Sucralose Acesulfame Potassium Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Hexametaphosphate (Preservative).

• Is it extremely sweet? it would look great for a baby sho...2 Answers
  • This looks and sounds gross is it?3 Answers
  • what's your favorite flavour?2 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
 This drink is delicious. It lasts awhile in the house and everyone loves it. Compared to alternatives such as soda it doesn't have carbonation, and you get more for your buck. It's priced at a great value. I would buy it again and recommend it to others to purchase.
Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
My son asked for it. He is going through green and red colored stuff fazes. It's ok. I like the red better. It has 100% vitamin c, but only 5% juice as most juice do nowadays. If has a good fruit flavor and it's cheap. It's like 2$ at Kroger
Jennifer L.
Rouses Point, NY
Bought this for my son a while back and he loves it, so I decided I would try some on a whim with him since he seemed so fond of it. All I have to say about it is "meh". Nothing I'd drink again on my own, its so sweet it reminds me of the juice they give you when you take the gestational diabetes test if you're pregnant. I only gave it any stars because my son liked it well enough, but after trying it myself I felt guilty subjecting him to something so subpar...
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Not a big fan of this flavor of Hawaiian punch. I will not being buying this again. The value is good but the flavor is not for me.
Megan B.
Paris, IL
A tasty treat to have every now and then. It's convenient to grab and go with these, but don't make it a habit! Grab for water!
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
Notice the empty bottle?? This stuff goes quick in my house! Super tasty and very affordable and my son loves this stuff!
Mariah B.
Almont, MI
Hawaiian punch was the drink of my birthday parties as a child. There are quite a few different flavors to choose from.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush is a great flavor for Jungle Juice. Love the gallon size, perfect for kid's parties.
melodey m.
Howell
Hawaiian punch is the best. I love the green berry rush. One of my top favorite. I by three or more jugs a week.
Taylor H.
Melrose, MA
This looks and sounds gross is it?
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
Is it extremely sweet? it would look great for a baby shower punch drink but I don't want people thinking i served them straight sugar
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
what's your favorite flavour?

back