BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH #73 in Juice

Descriptions:

When It Comes To Fruit Juice Drinks, Hawaiian Punch Is The Big Kahuna. Bursting With The Bold Taste Of Natural Fruit Juices And Flavors, Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Light Has A Delicious And Unique Taste That Kids And The Entire Family Will Enjoy. This Family-sized One Gallon Container Is The Perfect Drink For Dinner Time Or Anytime. Fruit Juicy Red Light Is Both Caffeine And Carbonation Free And Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Treat Your Family To The Delicious Taste Of Hawaiian Punch.
Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Light, 1 Gal

Made With Natural Fruit Juices
Caffeine And Carbonation Free
100% Daily Value Of Vitamin C
Only 10 Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving

Water And Contains 2% Or Less Of: Concentrated Juices (Apple, Clarified Pineapple, Passionfruit, Orange), Fruit Purees (Apricot, Papaya, Guava), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pectin, Acacia Gum, Ester Gum, Red 40, Blue 1, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Hexametaphosphate (Preservative)

• Hawaiian Punch or powdered sugary drinks?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite Hawaiian punch flavored drink?7 Answers
  • Sweet enough and best when cold1 Answers
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an extremely refreshing, cool drink!  Hawaiian Punch has been a family favorite of ours for the past four generations, and we still continue to drink it.  I always buy the bigger containers for very cheap and I would highly recommend this.
Wil M.
The picture alone should tell you just how delicious and refreshing some cold Hawaiian punch can be literally just bought this last night I get home around 6 PM thinking well let me go call myself off with a sip of some of these beautiful red golden this but my family beat me to the punch no pun intended
Jenelle D.
Commerce City
I used to buy Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Fruit Punch for my children regularly years ago, having grown up with it myself!  I loved the fruit punch flavor, being a fruit-lover anyway. However, several years ago they changed the recipe or added a greater proportion of water or some such. I don't buy it anymore, for the most part. Out of nostalgia, once a year or so, I do bring it home, hoping against all hope that it will have reverted back to its old goodness, but sadly, no.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I don’t really like the taste of this stuff. Gives me a belly ache. I know all kinds of kids that do tho. It’s affordable. And in my opinion it could be sweeter. But then again aren’t there enough sweet drinks? Lol
Kortney H.
Scottsville, KY
As childish as this sounds my husband and I buy one of these every single time we go to the grocery! We live off of Hawaiian Punch! It is so good and I would highly recommend it to anyone that is wanting a juice to drink.
Rochelle N.
I love fruity tasting drinks. Hawaiian Punch tastes very good like a mix of fruits. Tastes tangy and sweet. It tastes like a combination of fruits from apples, oranges pineapples. It isn't too carbonated or strong. I enjoy this drink when it's chilled.
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
This stuff is delicious and super cheap, that’s why I’m obsessed with it! You can get an entire jug for just a dollar at most grocery store establishments. It’s so fruity and refreshing. I highly recommend this to juice lovers on a budget.
Taylor S.
Orlando, FL
I love this juice it reminds me of a simplistic time in life! Although they do contain lots of sugar, it's a great alternative to high sugar drinks such as coke! Love this
Dulce D.
Red Oak, TX
I love this drink and most if the time i prefer this over coke. This drink is so good. Like i can drunk half of it . Rhus is my favorite drink and my brothers too.
Marlene G.
Bronx, NY
Definitely recommend to have a DIY family costume party and having Hawaiian Punch makes the best bloody messes!!!! Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Singles To Go #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
What is your favorite Hawaiian punch flavored drink?
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this
Lisa C.
Waterford, MI
I really love this product but have never bought the cans. is there a big difference between the can compared to the bottle? it would be more convenient to have the can as the stay cold longer.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
The kids really enjoy snowcones do you recommend any other flavors that is kid friendly
Elie B.
How much sugar does it contain?