BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

When It Comes To Fruit Juice Drinks, Hawaiian Punch Is The Big Kahuna. Bursting With The Bold Taste Of Natural Fruit Juices And Flavors, Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Light Has A Delicious And Unique Taste That Kids And The Entire Family Will Enjoy. This Family-sized One Gallon Container Is The Perfect Drink For Dinner Time Or Anytime. Fruit Juicy Red Light Is Both Caffeine And Carbonation Free And Provides 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C. Treat Your Family To The Delicious Taste Of Hawaiian Punch.
Hawaiian Punch Fruit Juicy Red Light, 1 Gal

Made With Natural Fruit Juices
Caffeine And Carbonation Free
100% Daily Value Of Vitamin C
Only 10 Calories Per 8 Fl Oz Serving

Water And Contains 2% Or Less Of: Concentrated Juices (Apple, Clarified Pineapple, Passionfruit, Orange), Fruit Purees (Apricot, Papaya, Guava), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pectin, Acacia Gum, Ester Gum, Red 40, Blue 1, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Hexametaphosphate (Preservative)

• I really love this product but have never bought the cans...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Wil M.
The picture alone should tell you just how delicious and refreshing some cold Hawaiian punch can be literally just bought this last night I get home around 6 PM thinking well let me go call myself off with a sip of some of these beautiful red golden this but my family beat me to the punch no pun intended
Rochelle N.
I love fruity tasting drinks. Hawaiian Punch tastes very good like a mix of fruits. Tastes tangy and sweet. It tastes like a combination of fruits from apples, oranges pineapples. It isn't too carbonated or strong. I enjoy this drink when it's chilled.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Love these drinks they have so many flavors hard to try them all. So far I tried the Original the Orange and the Lemon the others I have yet to try oh and love the tree. One so yummy think it's strawberry kiwi. Love em would love getting to try more.
Blanca V.
Pacoima, CA
I almost never crave juices but I saw this on my way out of the store and went back to get one. Conveniently in a can for a juice fruit packed punch. Definitely a great sweet tooth fix with 100%vitamin C and only 80 calories per can. Can't wait to have another soon!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
If this drink doesn't bring back your childhood I don't know what will. This was always in our fridge as a kid. I still love it to this day. It has great taste, especially when it's really cold.
Devonne R.
Dodge City, Ks
Love this juice ! It a rich flavor of fruit punch I'd say it's the perfect drink for summer ! I don't know anyone who doesn't love this drink,it's honestly one of my favorite juices.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This Hawaiian Punch doesn't taste too bad at all! It still has a great flavor, and I love how it's light, so the kiddos get less sugar, which means they won't be bouncing off the walls!
Angel D.
This stuff is fantastic! I like it more than the regular kind, I find the regular Hawaiian Punch too sweet. Love that it's only 10 calories per serving and its not expensive at all!
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
I have to say, in a mix with ice cream, I love this stuff, but by itself I cannot stomach it. It takes like straight up sugar and turns my teeth and lips bright red!
Crystal C.
It's okay. I don't normally drink this often....it's rare when I do. It's too sweet for me that's why. I would drink this but won't go out of my way to buy it
Lisa C.
Waterford, MI
I really love this product but have never bought the cans. is there a big difference between the can compared to the bottle? it would be more convenient to have the can as the stay cold longer.