BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go! Make it easy for you to enjoy your favorite fruit drink wherever you go. With the same great taste as the original, Hawaiian Punch Singles really pack a wallop of taste in every sip. Try all of our delicious and unique Hawaiian Punch flavors. Love it so much and you want to serve a group? To enjoy a pitcher of your favorite Hawaiian Punch powdered drinks, try our canisters that make 12 quarts.

Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Aspartame†, Salt, contains 2% or less of the following: Artificial Color, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Disodium Phosphate, Blue 1.

Madison M.
This stuff is awesome. If you really hate the taste of water like I do you'll love this stuff. You literally can't taste any of the water just the flavor. So not only do you get the daily water that your body needs you get a tasty drink out of it too.
Haley D.
This is my favorite flavor. Doesn't taste like limes to me but it's a good flavor with a good balance of tart and sweet. I like these flavor packets more than crystal light, and they are only $1 at Walmart! Sugar free and very low calorie!
Moriah M.
My kids love these! Buying a few different flavors and case of water is so much easier and cheaper than buying jugs of juice! Convenient and easy for on the go travel!
Vernon I.
Essex, MD
This is a very good flavor is just hard to find I'm not big on this type of flavor but it says good that's all I can say I rate this a 7 out of 10
Chrystal A.
N Wilkesboro, NC
It lives up to its name tastes exactly like the ones in the jugs! These are a great way to have a tasty drink in a flash.
Maria J.
My dad loves these. Mess free and low on calories. Great to add a burst of flavor instead of just drinking water.
Allison P.
My little one loves these! Super easy to carry around with you when your on the go! Love that its mess free also!
Chrystal A.
N Wilkesboro, NC
What your favorite kind of flavor?

Kohl's