BY HAWAIIAN PUNCH

Descriptions:

Bursting with the bold taste of natural fruit juices blended with strawberry and tart lime flavors, Hawaiian punch berry limeade blast is a delicious and unique taste that kids and the entire family will enjoy.

Ash R.
I stopped drinking this years ago after looking at its ingredients. Not that it wasn't common sense that this drink wasn't great for you. It's extremely high in sugar and is way too sweet and syrupy. Decided to make smarter decisions. Now for those of you who don't mind all of that I will say the price you can typically get these for is great for the size.
Angela A.
It is a pretty good drink although it can be a little too sugary. It is pretty cheap and I remember loving this as a kid so I assume a lot of kids like this brand as well. I suggest if it is too sweet, adding a little bit of water, I usually do that for kids.
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
I've always loved Hawaiian punch as a kid and recently grabbed this instead of the Original fruit punch. Honestly, its good for the price, but it can get a bit sweet.. so I just tend to add water to it. Overall, the nephews love it! This is perfect for parties!
Jazmen D.
Greensboro, NC
I actually like this flavor alot better than the other flavors. It's not too sweet or too sour due to the Lime flavor. I would recommend this flavor.
Shiloh W.
I'm technically an adult, but I still love this drink. As far as juices go, It's definitely one of my favorites. It's sweet, but not overpowering.
jasmine l.
Although the price is great, I don't like the taste. It tastes a bit too sweet in my opinion. I could never get myself to like the flavor.
Anna M.
Kearny , NJ
Such a great drink for the whole family and its so tasty but not to intense on sugar. I love that they have many flavors to choose from.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I love this juice. Great price. I also love mixing it with Sprite and basically making punch for the kids. Great taste and not too sweet
Dwausha W.
Parma, OH
This juice is great for cookouts and gatherings. I love this juice and the varies flavors. If you drink too much it can be a sweet
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
I don't like to drink Hawaiian Punch on it's own, but Hawaiian Punch Berry Limeade Blast is great in a punch with 7up.