BY MAUNA LOA

Smooth milk chocolate meets crisp toffee and the savory crunch of macadamia nuts for big island flavor! Mauna Loa Milk Chocolate Toffee Macadamia Nuts make a delicious tropical treat, whether you enjoy them for special occasions or everyday snacking.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
Yum. Would highly recommend. Will continue to repurchase whenever they are available. I found these at BartellDrugs. These are definitely a treat not the healthiest but will live up to expectations and satisfy cravings.
Jill B.
Cleveland
These are the best nuts on Earth they're way too expensive I could never afford them but I love them they're always good they've never disappointed me macadamia nuts rule please lower the price
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
These are amazing! I first discovered them when I was in Hawaii and I thought I wouldn't be able to get them anywhere else but I was pleasantly surprised that these are also available in Texas! I have always loved the combination of chocolate and toffee, definitely recommend if you have a sweet tooth like me!
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
I bought these from when I went to Hawaii. Once I started eating them I couldn't stop. I love anything with toffee in them. Great taste. The macadamia nut crisp and a little salty goes great with the chocolate and toffee. I'm definitely buying this again if I see it here in the United States.
Sarah T.
El Dorado, CA
One of the best things to come out of Hawaii! Every time I go, Muana Loa mac nuts are my go to! I spend weeks before I go to Hawaii getting bikini body ready and it all goes out the door as soon mac nuts enter my purview. But it’s totally worth it!!
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
OMG are used to buy these all the time when I lived in Maui I wish they sold more in the stores that I’m not hearing them really really expensive but still one of the healthiest nuts that you can have although they are the most expensive nut
Anna B.
San Antonio , TX
I love all the ingredients in this product! All the taste and flavors in this is absolutely amazing ! It was a wonderful product and would be buying again in a while . I give this to my friends and they love it too !
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Every year when we go to Hawaii, my family stocks up on these! They taste so amazing! The only problem with them is the price (they're a little expensive) and the fact that as soon as you start eating them, you want to finish the bag! They're AMAZING
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
As a kid I practically grew up in Hawaii eating chocolate covered macadamia nuts. I literally freaked out when I saw these released because they taste so awesome. The macadamia nut is slightly salty but when it's balanced out with chocolate it's fantastic.
Kourtney A.