BY MAUNA LOA

Hawaiian Lunch Bag Gift Basket Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts Milk Chocolate 4 Bags #9 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
I live in Hawaii, and for some reason macadamia nuts are crazy popular over here. So I figured I’d try them out! Man was I not disappointed! They’re a little expensive and probably not healthy in the least (they’re covered in chocolate) but I still love them and would buy over and over again!
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Thanks on these at the Overstock store have off so I grabbed them up because they are macadamia nuts covered in chocolate. Super delicious I mix them with this space pack coconut Chris stuff I got there to you and that's super good together
Susannah B.
San Luis Obispo, CA
When I was pregnant I could go through a bag of these a week! Now I limit myself to a few prices here and there but they are so addicting and amazing. The chocolate sis so flavorful and the salty nut flavor inside is the best out of any brand I've ever tried
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I love these so much. My brother in law brought these to us from Hawaii and they are extremely delicious. It is not to nutty which I like and the chocolate is so creamy. This is a perfect chocolate snack.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Rebecca A.
This is expensive, but it reaches my expectations. It is delicious. I enjoy eating them. I have them several times a month. It has chocolate on a nut. It has a better taste than their competitors. I would recommend this to others to buy. I enjoy eating this as a snack.
Salina P.
Louisburg , NC
I haven't had these in along time, but the first time I had them was a long time ago when my grandparents brought them back from Hawaii. They were amazing best chocolate covered macadamia nuts I have ever had. I would deff buy them when I see them in stores. HIGHLY Recommend trying!
Hailey P.
Please don't buy anything else, save your money for these because I crave these all the time. I swear by these, there really is nothing better. They taste authentic and are really good for the amount of money you pay for them. I love this product so much!
Nicholas s.
Englewood, CO
Mauna Loa Macadamia nuts have the flavor of Hawaii. They a soft and delicious. But when you milk chocolate, wow the taste combination is wonderful. Macadamia are not only very tasty but are also healty for you. The only problem, you can just eat one!
Iris L.
Mcallen, TX
Though they are very pricey, these yummy goodies are perfect it keep in your pantry as a quick sweet tooth snack that still keeps it on the healthy side. My mom loves having these constantly stocked in our pantry!