BY MAUNA LOA

Hawaiian Lunch Bag Gift Basket Mauna Loa Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts & Sea Salt 6 Cans #10 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmen R.
Omg !!!!!!is awesome they are  delicious !!! It is a very healthy snack. Especially when you're traveling I like to have this in my hand backEstas macademias son maravillosas buenisimo sabor y son muy convenientes cuando viajas porque las piedes traer en la bolsa
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Absolutely delicious. Light and crunchy fresh taste. Affordable for the quality and healthy for you. Easy to find this brand and lovely quality that is consistent taste and freshness. I would buy again.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
I love macadamia nuts! These are great and stay so fresh in the tins. I buy them at Costco when available. They are a little pricey but I think the quality is worth it. We use these nuts as snacks, chopped in cookies, on salads and so much more.
Stephanie H.
These macadamia nuts are just so simple and yummy! I am a big fan of macadamia nuts and I only go to Mauna Loa for my fix! Unfortunately my local target doesnt stock their other flavors, but the dry roasted ones are fantastic all on their own.
Nichole C.
Bossier City , La
Mauna Dry roasted macadamia nuts are very good. Makes me feel like I am in Hawaii. They taste is good and is authentic like you are getting the real thing. Can be costly but worth it for the quality. Sea salt is a good flavor I also like chocolate covered.
Debra K.
This is the best snack ever! The a bit pricey but worth every penny. Each nut have the same consistency along with the perfect amount of salt. It difficult not to eat the whole can in one sitting.
Sophia Z.
I absolutely love mauna loa macademia nuts. They are so delicious and tasty and easy to just chomp on as healthy snacks. However, they are a little too salty for my taste. But, besides that they can be a little crumbly, but they are still very delicious
Donna G.
These taste good. Not my favorite snack but they are good for what they are. The texture is good. The size is good. Over all I would recommend it.
Janeen R.
These macadamia nuts just melt in your mouth. It's hard to not eat the whole can!

My only issue is that sometimes they can be too salty.
Sarah P.
brookhaven
These are my favorite from childhood. I don’t buy them all that often because of the calories, but they are such a delicious treat!