Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Sweet Maui Onion Flavored uploaded by Amanda J.Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Sweet Maui Onion Flavored uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY HAWAIIAN

Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips Sweet Maui Onion Flavored.
Crispy & Crunchy. see more...

• I used to always eat these as a kid and a teenager. Anyone have sug...4 Answers
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Palmdale, CA
These chips will change your life! I don't even like onion flavored anything but these are so crunchy and tasty ! You can't stop eating them, all will power goes out the window when you try these! They're DELICIOUS !
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! They're unlike mainstream brands that make you feel like you've consumed too much oil and salt for the century. They're seasoned just right and taste amazing!
Vy N.
Vy N.
Modesto, CA
OMG we call these Crack Chips in my house!!! They are so good! Sweet, salty,crispy and crunchy!!! Seriously addicting! We fight for the flavorful cracklings at the bottom!
Dacy D.
Dacy D.
Great flavor, nice and crunchy. I love snacking on these at home or at the beach. I'm not a big onion flavor person, but I love these.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Ithaca, NY
These chips are so good I can confidently say that it is my #1 pick. The chips are thicker than normal Lays chips, thereby making them crunchier, which I love. The taste is also both sweet and savory. The only drawback is that it is pretty hard to find in stores.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
These chips are so delicious! They are the perfect thickness for a satisfying crunch. The chips are flavorful and have just the right amount of onion and sweet flavors. I purchase these chips all the time! Highly recommend.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Foodie Expert
Similarly to the orange bag, these chips are freaking delicious and I could eat 7943 bags at once probably. Haha
S Y.
S Y.
Foodie Expert
I've become hooked on these chips ever since my husband introduced it to me. It's soo good! Better than your typically chips. Great flavor and great crunch. Just a tad more expensive with what seems like a smaller bag, but worth it!
Fresno, CA
These are SO GOOD. They're sweet and oniony, just like what you might expect Funyuns to taste like. They're also really crunchy because they're kettle cooked. A+ in my book, as long as you don't mind a little onion breath. :p
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious! This flavor is one of my all-time favorite chip flavors! It's perfect for anywhere & anytime. But be careful: these are truly addictive. Even my friends are hooked xD
Fresno, CA
I used to always eat these as a kid and a teenager. Anyone have suggestions on where to find them?