Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips LUAU BBQ - sweet & spicy - 16 oz uploaded by Paula Z.

BY HAWAIIAN

Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into these crispy golden chips. Created one batch at a time to deliver the freshness and authenticity only found in Hawaiian Style Chips. Cooked to perfection, and seasoned to give you the authentic taste that only an open fire barbeque can give you. see more...

Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
San diego, Ca
Foodie Expert
These chips ate really good and it reminded me when I was back on the islands.
felipa a.
felipa a.
Foodie Expert
Incredible tasting chips its a Burt's of flavors in your mouth that leave you addicted to them. they taste great on sandwhiches
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Foodie Expert
Besides the sweet onion one, I LOVE this one too. I would always stock up on both flavors whenever there's a sale because to me,it's a calling that I'm allowed to eat it so I go crazy with stocking up! This is different from the purple bag as its sweet and savory. It's like a combination of sweet and spicy bbq! This flavor definitely has some sort of kick to it, but it's not like hot Cheetos spicy. It's a good kick and an irresistible kick! It's soo delicious!
victoria a.
victoria a.
Me and my husband LOVE these they are so flavorful! My kids like them to every time we go to pick out chips these are what we get love love them
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Birmingham, MI
Love these trips and remind me of trips to Hawaii. They have fantastic flavor although they can be hard to find in the midwest.