Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips LUAU BBQ - sweet & spicy - 16 oz uploaded by Paula Z.

BY HAWAIIAN

Discover a new world of flavor when you crunch into these crispy golden chips. Created one batch at a time to deliver the freshness and authenticity only found in Hawaiian Style Chips. Cooked to perfection, and seasoned to give you the authentic taste that only an open fire barbeque can give you. see more...

Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Foodie Expert
Seriously, three words: BEST. CHIPS. EVER!

You cannot go wrong with these chips. They are the perfect amount of sweet & spicy. I prefer these chips over any other chips. And they go great with just about anything. A sandwich. Sushi. Pretty much anything you can think of. Go grab some, you won't regret it!
kavita s.
kavita s.
Jersey City, NJ
My family fell in love with the combination of sweet and spicy in this potato side . its cost effective. worth the price whatever we pay. cons is only my little one cant grab on it. for us grown ups its delicious. i have recommended to all my friends on social media.
Suzy S.
Suzy S.
Palm Desert, CA
These chips are so good whenever I have a sandwich these are what I have on the side they were fairly affordable considering the fact that it's a king size bag I would recommend these to anyone who loves spicey BBQ I would totally purchase these again
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Foodie Expert
These chips are the perfect blend of spicy, sweet, and crunchy. They come at a size that makes you want to eat them all in one sitting!
Maricela V.
Maricela V.
Omg, these are drlish. I was a huge fan of the sweet maui onion until I tried the BBQ ones. So flavorful, can't eat just one :)
Briana J.
Briana J.
Yelm, WA
Nomnomnomnom such a yummy chip. Makes my belly hurt though. I live how spicy it is

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with these.

I recently moved to California from Massachusetts and I don't think I've ever seen these before. I grabbed the last bag at Ralph's thinking, they must be good right? Oh my god. They're the perfect crunch, and perfect sweet and spicy because they actually have a good kick and they're loaded with flavor. You don't have to search the bag looking for one coated in the flavor!

I'm eating them right now and my gahd.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Foodie Expert
These chips are literally God's greatest gift on Earth. I'm honestly addicted to them. If they made like a shaker with just the seasoning I would probably bathe in it.
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
These chips taste so good because they have a little bit of a sweet side with a kick to them! They have more of an interesting taste than your basic chips! They're great for sandwiches and just as side snacks with wraps and such meals
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
These are so better than any other chips I prefer them better than hot chetos their not too spicy and I just think that sweet and spicy go really well together specially I these type of chips