BY HAWAIIAN HOST

Hawai i s Gift to the World Chocolate Covered Toffee with Macadamias 2 Includes 15 Pieces 3 Perfect for Gift-Giving, Sharing or Savor Them for Yourself Share a toffee treat and a smile on the go! Rich, buttery, hand-made toffee combines with premium hand-selected local macadamias and our secret blend of rich milk chocolate. Anytime is the perfect time to enjoy this exotic taste sensation! This one-layer 6 ounce box is perfect for gift-giving, sharing with friends and family, or to just save them and savor them for yourself. see more...

• Where can you find these?2 Answers
  • I looks really good but I can't find it anywhere near me... Wher...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sophia k.
Love this so much best candy ever or coffee I'm sorry I love it it's very chocolatey enjoying and when you bite into it it just feels like heaven they also make different kinds of chocolate like hazelnut chocolate macadamia everyone must
Mary M.
Antioch, CA
If you can't find any Mauna Loa candies then Hawaiian Host will do the job. However, I really do not like their products---the chocolate tastes so cheap! The chocolate almost takes like plastic or wax and it does not have the melting in your mouth effect. For a comparison, Hawaiian Host is like Hershey's Chocolate and Mauna Loa is like Swiss chocolate. You can taste the difference. Seeing how both brands are relatively the same price, there is no competition---Mauna Loa. Again, if you really want some Hawaiian chocolate candies Hawaiian Host will do...but don't expect too much.
Michelle  G.
Elgin, SC
I absolutely love these and they remind me of my trip to Hawaii !! My grandma also loves these chocolates.. They have been around my family for years and I don't see them going anywhere I can't wait to show my kids how delicious they are
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Hawaiian Host kona krunch is the absolute best candy you will ever try. Also love their chocolate covered macadamia nuts. This is the best chocolate ever!
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Since living in Hawaii, these are great for Xmas gifts and gifts to loved ones in the states. I recently tried Toffee and it was great not to sweet but just right for me.
Rosey E.
A real special treat I love these - not as good as the Mauna Loa versions but these are easier to get outside of Hawaii which I appreciate!
Michelle L.
Cary, NC
These are great for gifts to bring back from a trip to Hawaii. Our family and friends love receiving them!
Teri F.
A great combination of chocolate, toffee and macadamia nut - I'm a toffee lover so these are a nice treat.
w a.
Chocolate caramel and macadamia in one. Taste is divine. There's nothing like it. Once I open it I cant put the box down
Kahlin B.
Westland, MI
I looks really good but I can't find it anywhere near me... Where can I buy it and does it have caramel in the inside?
Veronica R.
Marion, LA
Where can you find these?