BY HAWAIIAN HOST

Vivian T.
Clive, IA
Foodie Expert
We love our Hawaiian Host brand chocolates! From the original, to mac nut, to caramel, to kona coffee; they are all Ono (delicious) in flavors! My husband introduced me to these when I moved to Hawaii after we got married and I absolutely loved them! In fact, every time I came back to visit family I would bring boxes and boxes to share! Definitely a must-try!
cassie g.
These are seriously life changing!! The chocolate literally melts in your mouth & the crunch from the macadmia and it's silky taste is like a glimpse of heaven in your mouth. I was estatic when I found out costco was selling to double box packs in cali. Sadly here in VA they are nowhere to be found :(
Salli A.
These are the ultimate Hawaiian Souvenir. The reason being that they're delicious! The last time I went to Hawaii and brought back cookies everyone complained that whined about not getting chocolate covered Mac Nuts. Everyone's right... these are awesome!
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
Every time my mom goes to Hawaii she brings me theses delicious sin full sweets. So addictive!!!! Chocolate covered macadamia nuts. Taste fresh! Everyone loves them. Worth every penny.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
Yummy yummy yummy. these are such an indulgence and so worth it. chocolate covered macadamias are the best nut ever. haha
Lynda S.
Foodie Expert
Soooooo yummy! Can eat the whole box myself with a glass of wine! Delicious!
Mariam C.
Foodie Expert
These are sooo amazing. One of my favorite chocolates ever. Great combo:))
Ella-Liessa H.
Medford, OR
Macadamia nuts are my favorite and then to dip them in chocolate? Wow! I rarely buy these because I could eat them in one sitting, which is not a good idea.