Hawaiian Host Maui Caramacs  uploaded by Melissa H.

BY HAWAIIAN HOST DISCOUNT HAWAIIAN GIFTS

Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
My friend visited hawaii and purchased this for me, and it is so good. I dont usually like nuts in my chocolate but this one is different. Its so good, I literally cannot stop eating it
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Just went to Maui and picked these up for my co-workers. I like these better than other brands because they come in caramel. Of course they are totally yummy. I only buy them when I am in the islands so it is definitely a treat.
Jemima W.
Vallejo
This is a great chocolate to eat, especially when you're a caramel lover, or on your period. I love it so much! It tastes so good. I just wish you could taste that caramel flavor more.
Breanna H.
Raleigh, NC
After living in Hawaii I have a very profound preference for Hawaiian host candies and chocolates. I am so happy that I can find them here in the continental United States at target! If you haven't tried their products please do! They are so delicious
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Our family in Hawaii always bring these back when they visit the mainland. I'm not a fan of macadamia nuts, so I prefer the chocolate covered pineapples, but the rest of the family can't wait to get their boxes when they visit.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh man, I could eat the whole box of these by myself! I always bring home a few boxes when I go to Hawaii. One for me and the rest for everyone else ;) they are sweet, but that to be expected with milk chocolate and caramel :)
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
THESE ARE DELICIOUS. I got them from a friend and they're so chewy and sweet, I have to stop myself from eating the entire box in one sitting. The quality of this stuff is great. I wish I got to eat these more often!
Rychelle A.
Las Vegas , NV
These are so good. I can literally eat a whole box of these in one sitting. I usually get mine from my dad that lives in Hawaii. I have him send me some. These are definitely a must have when its that time of the month... If you know what I mean ūüėÖ
Lyn B.
I was born and raised in Hawaii and Caramacs are one of my all time favorites. The chocolate taste delicious, the caramel gives it a nice chewy texture and the macadamia gives it nice hint of crunch. I would definitely recommend this to others. My only gripe is now that I live on the mainland it's hard to find, so I have to ask my mom to send me some. I wish it was more available around the mainland.
Nina V.
Warning! These are delicious and you might as well buy 2 boxes! They come packaged individually in the tray and melt in your mouth. The quality of ingredients is something you can taste! I buy them whenever I am in an ABC store!
Deanna M.
Where can i purchase this?? I've always wanted to try these.
Stephanie N.
I have had these in milk chocolate. I was wondering if they come in dark chocolate?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Is this like a store brand off brand? Can't ever find
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can anyone tell me what these are?
Monique B.