Hawaiian Host Macademia Nuts Hawaiian Host The Original chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX 14 OZ (397 g) uploaded by Victoria M.

BY HAWAIIAN HOST MACADEMIA NUTS

Breann W.
Breann W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I received a few boxes of these as a gift a while ago. They are some of the best chocolates I've ever had. I'm thinking about ordering a couple boxes. If you love chocolate with nuts then you'll definitely love these. They didn't last long in my house.
cassie g.
cassie g.
My absolute favorite chocolates. My husband knows this is the chocolate to get me for every special occasion (Valentine's Day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas). You have not had chocolate until you've had one of these! You will not be disappointed!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Hermitage, TN
The taste is Dark chocolate and is hard to break. I like it, and I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but is good.
HEATHER B.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I purchase these at Christmas for gift toppers and stocking stuffers. I've tried ALL of their varieties and never been let down. My favorite are the aloha Macs in dark chocolate.
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
My grandparents used to always bring these back from Hawaii with them as gifts for the family. They are so delicious!
Laura S.
Laura S.
We got this box as a gift. The chocolate covered macadamia nuts are delicious, but they are nothing that I would go out of my way to buy.
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
I love this macadamia-chocolate combo that I don't wait around for presents from Hawaii but seek them out in stores to buy it. Good buy!
Karen H.
Karen H.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love chocolate covered macadamia nuts. These are one of my favorites. I can eat the whole box myself.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this product. I think it's one of the best chocolates I ever ate. It's so yummy that after one bite you just want to eat it all up. It's a bit expensive but it's worth every cent.
Terri S.
Terri S.
The original macadamia Hawaiian Host is amazing! Seriously having just one is pretty much impossible! They're not super easy to find so when you do find them you have to do yourself a favor and stock up on them! :)
Baylee L.
Baylee L.
Sylvester, GA
Do these chocolates come with nuts other than macadamia?
Tamya E.
Tamya E.
Palmdale, California
I'm actually not sure but I'm pretty sure they do
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Foodie Expert
Do they have Cows Milk? This one or another box from the same brand?