Do they have Cows Milk? This one or another box from the same brand?
I'm actually not sure but I'm pretty sure they do
Do these chocolates come with nuts other than macadamia?
Start your review of Hawaiian Host Macademia Nuts Hawaiian Host The Original chocolate Covered MACADAMIA NUTS BOX 14 OZ (397 g)!
a year agoCarrollton
This is the best chocolate I will ever come across! It’s savory milk chocolate and the crunch of the macadamia nut in the middle is so mouth watering! If you visit Hawai’i, you gotta buy this or you’re just missing out! At home the price is $2-$10 depending on the amount you buy that’s in the box. But I moved to Texas and it’s like $9-$12 which is pretty expensive but I miss home and eating this definitely takes me back!
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
I purchase these at Christmas for gift toppers and stocking stuffers. I've tried ALL of their varieties and never been let down. My favorite are the aloha Macs in dark chocolate.
a year agoBoston, MA
The first time I've had these was when my cousins shipped a care package to my family. Kid you not they included 20 boxes of these!! Just one bite and you'll be hooked. It's so addicting and mouth watering. Yum yum yummy 💕
4 years ago
This is a family favorite, I have relatives that live in Hawaii and when anyone visits we get about 15 boxes send back to California. They are absolutely the perfect amount of semi sweet and salty. My family personally likes the milk chocolate over dark chocolate but the combo of the macadamia's soft crunch and the smoothness of the milk chocolate its a match made somewhere from the flavor gods. I don't personally have a huge sweet tooth my husband and kids do and I know I could easily eat an entire box to myself if I was watching TV and pulled these little guys out for a snack. I would recommend them to EVERYONE even if you aren't a big chocolate person.
3 years ago
My absolute favorite chocolates. My husband knows this is the chocolate to get me for every special occasion (Valentine's Day, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas). You have not had chocolate until you've had one of these! You will not be disappointed!
3 years agoFt Lauderdale, FL
I received a few boxes of these as a gift a while ago. They are some of the best chocolates I've ever had. I'm thinking about ordering a couple boxes. If you love chocolate with nuts then you'll definitely love these. They didn't last long in my house.
3 years agoTarzana, CA
I love this product. I think it's one of the best chocolates I ever ate. It's so yummy that after one bite you just want to eat it all up. It's a bit expensive but it's worth every cent.
4 years agoVista, CA
My husbands grandparents bring these from Hawaii every time they come to visit, but when it's in between visits I find these at ROSS and in different flavored with caramel or coffee. Shhh! Don't tell them 😝 so yummy! Gotta get my fix somehow.
4 years ago
Delish! I lived in Hawaii for 4 years and could not get enough of these! I was so glad to see that they are offered at my local grocery store here in Georgia. Now I can still enjoy them while living on the main land.
5 years ago
The original macadamia Hawaiian Host is amazing! Seriously having just one is pretty much impossible! They're not super easy to find so when you do find them you have to do yourself a favor and stock up on them! :)