BY HAWAIIAN HOST

Sharlyn O.
I just came back from a trip from Hawaii and brought back these Maui Caramacs to try out. Oh my goodness! I totally regret not filling up my suitcase with more of these. The chocolate does not overpower the caramel at all. The caramel is very smooth and not too chewy.  In each bite, you get a little bit of macadamia nut which makes for a nice chocolate snack! You can definitely find these at all the ABC stores in Hawaii. Very onolicious!
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't know where to start with this review as these are some of the most amazing candies I have ever tasted! Hawaiian Host never disappoints, all their flavors are amazing!
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
These are good but I think the original is better. They caramel/chocolate/nut ratio is a little off on these but I would still eat them. My husband and I bought them a few times when we went to Hawaii
Brooklyn M.
Very good! They remind me of the calmness and bliss of Hawaii. One of my favorite treats to get on the island. You can get them all over the states as well though!
Mary T.
Another favorite by people from the mainland. As i stated in my other review of the regular chocolate covered mac nuts, I do travel to Hawaii a lot and In addition to purchasing the regular ones, I buy these to give to my bf's relatives since they prefer these better Than the regular ones. And the mac nuts are chopped. They are super cheap in hawaii.
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best gift anyone can receive after a trip to Hawaii! If you are lucky enough to receive this candy - it's like gold as in caramel. Golden caramel surrounding macadamia nuts. I love that the chocolate is almost an afterthought and that the middle has weight. It's chewy so you can spend a longer time in paradise.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I honestly believe the packages kind taste better when you buy them from Hawaii. Maybe because they are made there and are fresher when they hit the store shelves. Anyway, I will repurchase but only when I go to Hawaii again since that's where I first had then and want THAT taste again.
Nina V.
These make a great gift! The quality of ingredients is rich and decadent. They melt in your mouth and you can't resist having one more. They are a bit on the higher price side but when you think of the quality and taste you won't regret buying them.
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
One word. AMAZING. My old roommate sent me some of these when she lived in Hawaii and it was love at first bite. I had to hide them from my hubby so I didn't have to share. Lol! If I see these at the store I might have to get some!
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
They aren't my favorite macadamia nut chocolate from Hawaiian host, but I don't think anyone would be mad that you got these for them. For the person who's not super into macadamia nuts but still wants something that screams Hawaii.
Brittney V.
What do these taste like, and where can I get them?
Sylvia T.
Elmendorf, TX
This chocolate is so delicious where can I find them?
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
What stores can these be found at?
Ivana C.
Toronto
I would love to try these! What stores can i find them in ?
Mistie B.